Digital Overload 2006

Anyone else going?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:09 PM

I just felt like asking a general question to you guys about Digital Overload.

I know that alot of you guys read Ctrl-Alt-Del and if you do, you've heard of the Digital Overload LAN party happening this weekend. I'm stoked for going out to game for an entire weekend, I've never done a LAN party before.

It's in Providence RI, and was just wondering if there would be any NHers going to the festivities.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#2 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:34 PM

On the subject of LAN parties. PNY march madness is Marach 18 for all you counter strike people. Lan parties are really fun. Just don't try to play online in other servers.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#3 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:10 PM

I know it's old and slightly off topic, but gaming can be dangerous to your health. Seriously, some guy died from playing warcraft for 48 hours straight.

#4 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:14 PM

I know it's old and slightly off topic, but gaming can be dangerous to your health. Seriously, some guy died from playing warcraft for 48 hours straight.

That had nothing to do with this topic.

I had a great time there, it's too bad to see that no fellow Nerfers made it there or were interested in sharing.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#5 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:26 PM

Thats why we aren't retarded and waste a full two days of our time straight on games.

On topic, I love the comics, and would have gone if my grades had been better. Sigh.

TS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users