Sharpshooter2

HELP.

10 replies to this topic

#1 sistermol

sistermol

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:27 PM

I got another sharpshooter2 today and took it apart to mod it but the rectangle thing went out of place please post a picture to show me where it goes.

Edited by sistermol, 09 March 2006 - 05:27 PM.

Without darkness how would we recognize the light?

#2 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:28 PM

I got another sharpshooter2 today and took it apart to mod it but the rectangle thing went out of place please post a picture to show me where it goes.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#3 sistermol

sistermol

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:29 PM

The rectangle thing on the handle you cock the gun with.

#4 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:33 PM

The rod that's used to prime the gun? You mean the catch; just make sure the little nub is pointing up, so the spring rests against the little piece of plastic jutting out designed to hold the catch spring there.

Edited the post, no idea why I mistook rectangle for triangle.

~ompa

Edited by ompa, 09 March 2006 - 05:34 PM.

#5 sistermol

sistermol

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 05:35 PM

Could you please post a picture this is the first time I opened one.

Edited by sistermol, 09 March 2006 - 05:40 PM.

#6 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 06:46 PM

Your unwillingness to help yourself and general stupidity is pushing my limits of tolerance. You have the gun in front of you. You know the catch belongs on the plunger shaft. You know it holds the plunger in cocked position by entering the cutout on the plunger shaft. You know it's spring loaded and the trigger engages it to allow the plunger to move forward. Obviously it must be held in place by the body of the gun in tracks that allow it to move on one axis only.

How hard is this to figure out, seriously? Anyone who has ever opened a ttg, nf, ssII, lnl, or any other nerf spring pistol can probably reassemble the 5 parts in their sleep.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#7 FromAbove

FromAbove

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:07 PM

How in the world did this guy accumulate over 100 posts without getting baned?

Sistermol you support reverse darwinism.
Connor: Oh, is that right, Rambo?
Murphy: All right, get your stupid fucking rope.

Do you mean with an integration or what? Because size doesn't have anything to do with performance...-NerfMonkey

#8 CaMbLaM

CaMbLaM

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:06 PM

I must agree with FormAbove. It's quite the feat you've got there, it's something worth bragging about back on NHQ. Were I recommend you go to ask your substandard questions.

See there is nothing wrong with asking how to put your gun back together, but asking it without giving us any information is retarded. I might suggest that you post a picture of your gun and the part that is missing?

Edited by CaMbLaM, 10 March 2006 - 03:07 PM.

#9 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:31 PM

sistermol, once more you have proven you're a member of little worth.

As CX said, this is one of the most basic guns made and most Nerfers should be able to piece it back together without a problem. A monkey could figure it out with enough time.

Also, I know we all ask questions here, but many of us provide a little more detailed information. This allows members to identify the problem faster, and it makes them a hell of a lot nicer towards you. ompa did a great job trying to help you with what little you provided.

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#10 Anima

Anima

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 05:09 PM

To be fair, I thought I'd point out that the catch in the SS2 is actually rather hard to wedge into place well enough to give you time to reassemble the shell. Someone unfamiliar with the gun may think that because it's so hard to get it to stay put, it may not be meant to work that way.

It *is* one of the simplest Nerf guns internally, but it's also a gun not often talked about these days. I'm sure there would be more questions about NF innards on the board if the NF was more than five years old.
On the web, your language skills are your appearance and odor. Don't be a smelly elephant man.

#11 sistermol

sistermol

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 07:38 PM

Okay I figured it out thanks to cx you can stop posting and let this thread die now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users