Lbb Trouble!

AGAIN

6 replies to this topic

#1 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:00 PM

I finally got my LBB modded. And i used it at my friends house for a couple hours. I was shocked and rather annoyed when the morning after I had found that my new favorite gun, Wouldn't fire! I opened it up, and discovered that. The LBB trigger sucks earlobes! The part that pulls the release valve thing, is breaking off and now bends with it everytime it is pulled. I have heard stories about the LBBs trigger, but is there any real way to fix this quickly?
*Well isn't that SHWIFTY?*
Am I now concidered infamous?

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:38 PM

I'd go reinforcement with metal sheeting. Or 2 screws on the back/front of the prongs of the trigger.

~ompa

#3 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:38 PM

Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#4 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:47 PM

Hammer that is a waste of a post. Don't you think? But yes it is SHWIFTY. And to Ompa. The trigger is like two parts as you probably know. The thing that pulls the valve thing, is nested in the part that you pull. Its breaking right about where they first meet. Should i just make a pully thing out of aluminum?

Edited by Shwifty, 07 March 2006 - 09:49 PM.

Am I now concidered infamous?

#5 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 10:57 PM

No the firing pin isn't your problem. The trigger that part that catches the firing pin is. I've had the same problem. I would try what ompa said and some sort of reinforcement. Their triggers are really a bitch becuase it's all plastic. I had better results taking the internals ours and using the gun like that. You get alot better air release when you pull the firing pin with your finger.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#6 Agent X10

Agent X10

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 10:50 AM

I had this happen to one of my Blast Bazookas. On mine, the piece completely broke off, so I superglued it back on. Then I loaded it up with a pile of hot glue to reinforce it, and I used a piece of a wire coat hanger wrapped around right under the saddle that the rod rides in to reinforce it, used abundant hot glue, and wrapped it up in electrical tape. The only problem with using it with your finger is that the rod (which is also plastic) is liable to snap off if you bend it sideways any (hard not to do), which mine did. I've managed to more-or-less fix it by using a very small drill bit and drilling down the center of the rod, inserting a small piece of wire, and drilling down through the broken off piece and running the wire through it, and super-gluing it all, but it seems like it may be coming loose again, and you REALLY don't want this happening to yours. Also, on my new LBB, I reinforced the trigger as soon as I got it, by just loading it up with hot glue and electrical tape. I'm trying to be more careful on my second one, but I'm fixing the old one too.
"I hear footsteps in the attic!"
"Mice!"
"And foul oaths and curses!"
"Ill-bred mice!"

"I cut brass with my teeth. No, I use a dremel and a cutting wheel." --Ompa

#7 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 04:35 PM

I have almost every single LBB part, so if you want to buy one off me that'll work.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users