Dtb

Anyone up to a quick mod?

3 replies to this topic

#1 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:34 PM

alright, well, i haven't quite figured what to use yet, but just for the sake of looks, and an alternate cocking method, i figure, why not make it bolt action (DTB)??

i already tested the idea with some spare wire, and with some intense effort, i managed to get the gun cocked. this means that the idea is possible. i'm thinking that modifying a screwdriver for a bolt would work well. any thoughts?

discuss

~rotroryfan
razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

#2 davidbowie

davidbowie

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:39 PM

why not? If all you're doing is sticking a handle on the existing plunger, I can't see why it wouldn't work.

If you're going to put in bolt action, you should consider putting on a stock too.
Check out the all-new DBNerf. The source for all your DBNeeds.

#3 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:18 AM

well, i'm just putting it out there. i just want to find new mods for this gun. yeah, a stock would be good, i'll keep that in mind. any other ideas? anyone? how to increase its power/range etc.

this gun has potential, and no one takes advantage. so far we have:

bolt action
a stock
a stronger spring (if i can figure out how to get it off in the first place)
probably a better barrel would be good.
razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

#4 z80

z80

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 01:00 AM

I glued a cap end in place of the gray peice in the back, so i can attach a stock if I want to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users