Photo

Paintball/nerf

have you made a paintball gun into nerf?

19 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer321

nerfer321

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:05 PM

:angry: If u have what paintball gun did you use???

#2 No-iD

No-iD

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 03:35 PM

ok, heres a Website, there also is a thread you could look at here.

- No-iD -
One by one the penguins take my sanity

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) Helping bunny on his way to World Domination!

#3 nerfer321

nerfer321

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 06:18 PM

i know no-id but i want to know which guns you guys used such as angell,tippman etc.

#4 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 06:33 PM

He answered the question with the link dude. Just a cheap pump gun you can pick up at walmart for $15.
SexD Warves

#5 nerfer321

nerfer321

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 07:17 PM

ok thanks

#6 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:40 PM

Watch that grammar kiddo, or TIS will drop the hammer.

It's bad enough you started a PB thread.
I hate you.

#7 Maverick Master

Maverick Master

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:44 PM

I made one that shot amazinglly far but it was a cheap gun that broke. Also if you use an angell or tippmen then you either are really stupid or you have way to much money.
Cpt. Brian Scott of UGNS

Under
Ground
Nerf
Squad

Alias Scoped loser (+)
(.)(.) :)

LordofTheRings434
"In a sense, what I'm saying is that you shouldn't waste your time handling your balls. Go for the foamy rods instead."

#8 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:58 PM

ok thanks

Just so you know, if you have one more lowsy post, I'm banning you.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#9 SirTofu

SirTofu

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 05:54 PM

I just remembered about this, so I've always wondered, would this thing not be good for wars? As in, would this hurt much more then regular nerf guns?
Nobody online Nerfs in the SE :(

#10 nerfer321

nerfer321

• Banned
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 08:03 PM

sorry

#11 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 08:32 PM

sorry

Honestly, you're gone.

That was the most ridiculously stupid post that I've seen in a few months, although you're not the first to have whipped out the one-word "sorry" post.

Why would you even bother?
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#12 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 08:42 PM

You could add some kind of an attatchment to fit your barrel to house a 3/4ths inch PVC barrel. That is the size pipe I use for my pitatoe gun for paintballs. Add some plastic cement at the front of the barrel to make a seal with the PB.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#13 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 11:10 PM

nerfer321,

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. This is mostly due to the fact that I haven't had to hit the "suspend this account" button in a while. It might also have something to do with the fact that I'll be gone for the next week, and won't let you have the opportunity to wreck havoc on the Haven while I'm not on watch.

Your account will not be functional until Jul 17 2033, 11:08 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#14 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 01:03 PM

Whoa, there's a first.

Account Suspension Notification

nerfer321,
Normally I put some witty comment in here, but reading your post history made my IQ drop so low that I could barely remember how "teh button" worked. However, your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until Jul 18 2033, 12:59 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

I didn't even know that was fucking possible. He got double suspended. Someone write this one down.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#15 schoute1587

schoute1587

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:46 PM

To use a paintball gun for Nerf is to stuff a crayola barrel at the bottom of the gun's barrel and just put a dart in and fire.
"The Big E"

#16 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 08:49 PM

Whoa, there's a first.

Account Suspension Notification

nerfer321,
Normally I put some witty comment in here, but reading your post history made my IQ drop so low that I could barely remember how "teh button" worked. However, your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until Jul 18 2033, 12:59 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

I didn't even know that was fucking possible. He got double suspended. Someone write this one down.

Talio.

Does this mean he's suspended until 2066? :blink:

#17 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 10:45 PM

To use a paintball gun for Nerf is to stuff a crayola barrel at the bottom of the gun's barrel and just put a dart in and fire.

To use understandable grammar for nerf is far better than a paintball gun. I get what you're saying, but there's one problem; barrel size. If you want it to work well, the paintball gun's barrel is probably not going to be the right size for a dart (much less a crayola marker.)

Whoever mentioned using a Tippman should be slapped for that one...

If you were serious about using an ANGEL, though, I don't think I could come up with something severe enough for you. Granted, I like autocockers more anywho (less rediculously expensive) but then again, I use a phantom anyway (yay pump/stock!), so I'm not one to say...

But honestly, an ANGEL???

Please...ever heard of one of those crappy "Blade" pump guns they sell at wal-mart that are 100% plastic, are clear, and come in (typically) blue or green? Yeah. That was the one. Or if you REALLY wanna save money, buy a Talon.

Ahh, fuck it. Buy an Airtech 2k.

Edited by Falcon, 09 March 2006 - 10:45 PM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#18 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 10:53 AM

I Always wanted to rig up an old Victor to a gravity clip (think bolts old gun) that would be some nice semi. Hey why not just hack up my NDZ Intimidator :blink:

But please guys, just stick to 2k's...

Ps: Phantom's Kick It!!! I use to have one when I played Stock Class!
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#19 schoute1587

schoute1587

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:34 PM

For some reason though, a crayola barrel fits perfectly in my Quiet Riot barrel so as soon as I get my CO2 filled I will test it.
"The Big E"

#20 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 10 March 2006 - 04:38 PM

Paintball guns are paintball guns, If you want to play paiontball t hen play paintball, if yoiu want to play nerf then nerf. I personally paintball and nerf. It just isn't nerf when you use co2. Also why would you use an angel, those guns are like 700-2000$.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users