I'm back.

3 replies to this topic

#1 CrazYFisT

CrazYFisT

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 06:32 PM

Hey all you Old-Skool NO forum frequenters,

Not that this'll be life changing news, but an old forum member from way back when has returned after nearly 4 years of absence from foamy carnage.

I used to be Pestilenca and a few other names of the old NerfOnline forums, I even remember Groove's first DbF, and the Trolling incident, it's all flooding back to me now. Recently I've gotten into airsoft in a big way, and for my 18th a friend got me a NERF pen, (which annoyingly, I just broke :angry: ) and I was looking at my ancient WildFire with a kind of Retrospect to my teenage years, I did some digging and lo, NerfHaven is still here!

I guess the real reason I'm posting is to say, thanks to Cxwq, and just a general howdy to the Nerfing community at large.

Long Live Nerf!

-Jay

#2 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:03 AM

Hey man,
Thanks for firing off the PM. Still trying to work out where you were from though. That's why you fill in your personal info on your profile card :D

Welcome back mate, great chatting to you in the past.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#3 CrazYFisT

CrazYFisT

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:29 AM

Thanks mate :D Yeah, filled it all out and everything. Just dismayed that so much Nerf has been Discontinued... SplitFire... The PC... The Blastfire (I had one of the few BF's to ever touch British shores... and my friend pumped it over 40 times like a SuperSoaker)

I have no idea what's going on... although Mavericks, and NiteFinders are available to UK... worth purchasing I suppose, the mods look do-able :D

-Jay

#4 Anothernoob

Anothernoob

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:30 PM

Welcome back man! I just recently came back after 2 years gone. I moved from Alabama to Florida and it knocked Nerf out of my life for a good year and a half. It was kind of a suprise to find Nerf still kickin' like it used to back in the day. For some reason I had figured the NIC had died off with NerfOnline. Man was I wrong.

Lets all reminisce...
I watched the Armeggedon '01 video yesterday for the first time in years and it's still the baddest Nerf video on the net. I loved seeing all the fresh PC's and Wildfires that don't seem to be as prevailent in wars today. Ahh... those were the days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users