Sorry to post this, but its important.

CHECK YOUR PMs! Please. Thank you.

#53 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 09:50 PM

I just realized it's been since November since you've been to a decent nerf war, Seijin.

You're dying, aren't you?

That would explain why you're so eager to get here... :D

In that case, I'm especially looking forward to tomorrow now. You'll be pretty much exploding with anticipation, I'm sure.

No mountain dew for you. You won't need it...

See everybody tomorrow! Good show!
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#54 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts
  • State:California
  • Mad Artisan Labs on Youtube

Posted 21 April 2006 - 10:07 PM

It's almost tomorrow and we have a possibility of the Pilz showing up now, Woo!

on another note: THIS will we getting it's first war's action in at YANO

Posted Image

-bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#55 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 10:10 PM

You'll be pretty much exploding with anticipation, I'm sure.

Does your gf know you're gay? It's okay, you can come out.

As a point of interest, at this moment I have 17 darts and zero working multi-barrel guns. The table in front of me contains a giant pile of tools, parts, and guns I just brought in from the garage. I have 14 hours until the war.

Cheers.

Edit: AJAX and quick edit are my new best friends. I fucking love this code base.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#56 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 11:28 PM

I must say, there are a number of features on these boards that are really cool. Quick edit, for one, is like, the best thing since Larami darts...

Good luck with that project of yours. We (my group, anyway) are still all completely in the dark as to what heat you're planning to carry...

Tomorrow should be a VERY fun day. Lots of good players showing up (enough for CTF in the larger area, no less), and there's be several new guns on the field. Bag's Manta Ray...Akai's Maxshot (as of tomorrow morning at about 10:15~ish)...whatever the fuck is materializing itself on your workbench...

Now about that first statement...

Why bother responding. There's nothing I can say to get out of that. You can't throw legitimate comeback to a gay joke at a married man. No fair...

We'll settle this in the grid tomorrow. :D

Lol...I guess I need to go back to my own little "den of foam" in the garage and finish that batch of darts I was working on a minute ago...

I'll look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Oh, and I found two of your fairy darts in the grid a few weeks ago. So you have 19. Every little bit helps...

See you all tomorrow.
----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#57 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 12:00 AM

Good luck with that project of yours. We (my group, anyway) are still all completely in the dark as to what heat you're planning to carry...

Alas, I won't be nearly done with my project gun tomorrow morning. I'm just trying to whip out an at3k or two so I don't have to use pistols all day. The project is... requiring more brainstorming before it becomes practical.

I'll need those two darts you found!
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#58 AnyaSeijin

AnyaSeijin

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 01:18 AM

Falcon, yes you can always remark to anything.

Cx, she knows. shes cool with it though! Ask Daniel!

And its ok to come out? When was I ever in? *Looks around for Spoon behind him*

#59 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 08:35 PM

Speaking of looking around for Spoon...

ANYWHERE.

Where the heck is he, lately? Spoon, it's okay. We won't kill you or anything...

Just why the fuck weren't you there again?

Great day, that was awesome. Good turnout, quite a number of rounds, and that CTF round in the somewhat pouring rain was, like, the coolest thing ever.

Like was said several times today:
"Those football jocks got NOTHING on us..."

Playing football in the rain? Peh...too cliche. NERFING in the rain? Freaking hardcore...

Great war guys! Hope you all can make it out to CAFF (especially Spoon; note that we're moving it to late June, so it's not the day after your birthday anymore. See if you can make it.)

Later!

-Falcon
----------||||||||)

#60 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 22 April 2006 - 09:31 PM

And what else is it that made those CTF rounds so fun? Maybe it was the fact that our team won? *ahem*

Those were some exhausting rounds, though. I only made a little less than half of the war, but it was still really fun.

And Cx, sorry about that nose shot. I really didn't mean to, but it was still pretty funny.
I'm big and hairy, that's how you'll remember if you see me. My name's Sasquatch for a reason

#61 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 03:08 PM

This is awfully quiet for a YANO recap...

Anybody hear from Spoon yet?

I made my usual day-after-war dart-sweeping rounds yesterday, and came up with a CRAPLOAD of darts.

Cx, I have more of your darts than you started with the night before. I'll hang onto 'em for you...

Oh, and Bags, tell James that his airsoft-bb weighted darts are really freaking annoying.

'Cuz they were EVERYWHERE and I have NO IDEA what I'm supposed to do with all of them...
----------||||||||)

#62 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 06:15 PM

Oh, and Bags, tell James that his airsoft-bb weighted darts are really freaking annoying.

'Cuz they were EVERYWHERE and I have NO IDEA what I'm supposed to do with all of them...

Oh, that's easy... all you have to do is light them on fire. That way, they get taken care of as needed. ;)

Um... ya... recaping.

I have to say, now that I've gotten the SplitTech working properly, that thing is a beast; just gotta wait for that paintjob... but I digress. I was worried about the urban area being to packed at 'Geddon, but after playing for a good amount of time without finding anybody there, I came to realize we're good in that area. Only thing I regret is that we didn't have too much opprotunity to do CTF, but it was good to get a basic feel for the area. Give it a few trashcans and we're set.
Holder of the original Split-Tech 2k

"Headband" - as so named by OMC
"That One Guy in the Pineapple Shirt" -So aptly named by Baghead

#63 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 06:02 PM

I was thinking, Falcon, (yes, I know, what a shock) and maybe people would give a better recap if there was a seperate thread for it, but that's just my thought. I don't care enough and in general just don't feel like making a new thread, but it's a possibility.
I'm big and hairy, that's how you'll remember if you see me. My name's Sasquatch for a reason

#64 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 10:03 AM

Has anybody heard from Spoon? I haven't heard of or seen a single post from him since before YANO. Kinda worries me a little bit...

Just wanted to know if he's okay and all.

And just for the record, Sasquatch, I think that the reason our team was winning CTF was because the cover wasn't balanced on both ends. The cones at our end were constricting the avenue the other team had to rush through, plus the cones eliminated their ability to use the picnic tables at the spot which would have gave them a good place to stage a rush from.

So it wasn't really a fair game. Moving the cones back to the end of the grass (to keep peope from running into other parts of the campus will open things us. That, and adding a few card tables on their sides (plus actually putting out a few trash cans) will help balance the area a lot more. We probably wouldn't have won both games had we switched ends after the first game, and we would've realized the problem sooner.

Oh well. We won't have that issue next time.

Edited by Falcon, 04 May 2006 - 10:22 AM.

----------||||||||)

#65 sasquatch

sasquatch

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 May 2006 - 07:02 PM

I guess that's why we played there before Armageddon, so we can figure out how to make that area work.

#66 AnyaSeijin

AnyaSeijin

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 12:17 PM

I think Spoon died....

#67 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 05:29 PM

I figured it was something like that.

Go figure...

Too bad. He was a nice guy.
----------||||||||)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users