Sspb Big Problem

Uh O

6 replies to this topic

#1 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 05:00 PM

OK I openned my sspb and was just planning to do like my own mod without following any directions. So I plugged the pump and everything was going well until I sawed off the barrel. I sawed off too much of the barrel. I sawed off about 1/2 inch past the air restrictor. So I see that there is a little cap over a hole and when I pump fast the cap goes flying. I have no idea what to do from here. Does anyone know a solution?
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#2 No-iD

No-iD

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:32 PM

Yea, there is a really simple solution...buy a new one, next time read a thread on modding the sspb :D

- No-iD -

Edited by No-iD, 27 February 2006 - 03:32 PM.

One by one the penguins take my sanity

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) Helping bunny on his way to World Domination!

#3 Hamsterdam

Hamsterdam

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 07:40 PM

Hot glue the cap on? Then glue a new barrel on?
Rockin' the sick upp'd ION. Posting that in the only place I won't get flamed for it.

#4 Jikman

Jikman

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:20 PM

I'd say buy a new one.

It's only $3. You can work one hour at Burger King and get two. Why spend hours on fixing a broken sspb?
"A casual stroll through a mental asylum shows that faith proves nothing."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

#5 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:47 PM

Yea, there is a really simple solution...buy a new one, next time read a thread on modding the sspb :rolleyes:

- No-iD -

Um I was trying to make my own mod and was going to try to relocate the tank for a better fit in my NF.

Ya obviously I'd buy a new one it's 3$ BUT my TRU doesn't sell them anymore.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#6 No-iD

No-iD

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:20 AM

Oh sorry, I didn't quite understand what you were trying to do. I didn't mean to come off as a dick. But I think wal-mart carries them, have you tried there?

- No-iD -
One by one the penguins take my sanity

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) Helping bunny on his way to World Domination!

#7 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 09:52 PM

No problem No-ID

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users