Photo

Nerf Laser

16 replies to this topic

#1 semirapid20

semirapid20

• Banned
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 12:03 PM

i read that nerfs coming out with a 500 watt lazer light that can burn through walls.

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 12:20 PM

Nobody bother responding to this. It'll be dealt with accordingly.

~ompa

#3 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 03:11 PM

razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

#4 semirapid20

semirapid20

• Banned
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:48 PM

oh sorry!!!!!
thats hp!!!!!!

#5 sistermol

sistermol

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 06:54 PM

Where the hell, excuse my language did you hear that?

Edited by sistermol, 27 February 2006 - 09:08 PM.

Without darkness how would we recognize the light?

#6 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:25 PM

exactly how old are you semi-rapid 20? I assume you're about 12 or thirteen. just curius, honestly. i'm not flaming you or anything, and it makes *some* sense that HP is making such a laser, because of the new printer technology they're working on, but please, 1: do some research before you post anything about something which no one has heard of on this forum, and 2: please think, (that sounds meaner than i mean it to be) why would nerf even develop a dangerous product, which could be categorized as a weapon? i mean, if you ever looked at a nitefinder, you know that the "laser" isn't a laser. so this would be an example of why you wouldn't expect a laser from nerf (or HP i guess)

EDIT: even HP wouldn't legally be allowed to produce such a thing, not for a consumer. so once again, please think your posts through when you write them, especially when its a new topic. look at my signature, that only takes a few thoughtless posts to have that happen. you may be new to the nerf scene, (for lack of a better term) but please, really, you should be carefull when you create a new topic. Ompa has fairly recently explained nerf haven to me, as has one of the Admins on one of my first posts, a rather poorly written and poorly thought out post.

Edited by rotoryfan, 28 February 2006 - 07:31 PM.

razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

#7 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:36 PM

Nobody bother responding to this. It'll be dealt with accordingly.

~ompa

I could have sworn that a highly respected and authoritative figure in our community asked all of you children to hold your fingers and refrain from posting in this topic.

Maybe I'm just seeing things, though.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#8 semirapid20

semirapid20

• Banned
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:23 PM

sorry i posted in the wrong forum. this should be in off topic, or not even in here, or anywhere for that matter. Im really sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! please dont ban me!!!!!!!!! i wont talk about the french!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Shotty Master

Shotty Master

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 08:30 PM

I personally think it was very productive, even if we don't use scopes. It was a new, innovative idea. That is what we need, not everyone and their mother's interpretation of the same thing.

I tip my hat to you.

#10 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 09:45 PM

I think you meant to post here, shotty master.

#11 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:06 PM

i wont talk about the french!!!!!!!!!!

That was awesome. The overuse of exclamation marks sucked though.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 28 February 2006 - 11:06 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#12 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:26 PM

Ompa, PM me about this. I need to know what is going on.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#13 SG Pilot

SG Pilot

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 07:26 AM

sorry i posted in the wrong forum. this should be in off topic, or not even in here, or anywhere for that matter. Im really sorry!!!!!!!!!!!! please dont ban me!!!!!!!!! i wont talk about the french!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm, the way you type reminds me of someone else that was in this forum, but I forgive your mistake if you ask me. People make the funniest retarded mistakes, even I do a lot of them.

But what the hell is with you people with the French!? :D
QUOTE(VACC @ Oct 9 2009, 04:45 AM) View Post

I know, I HATE toy guns that are made for little kids!

#14 CaMbLaM

CaMbLaM

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:42 AM

I nominate this thread as the most fucked up Nerf Haven has ever seen.

#15 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:56 AM

Account Suspension Notification

semirapid20,
Thank you for gracing us with your dizzying intellect and enlightening post style, but it's my sad duty to inform you that your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended for being a total fucking moron.

Your account will not be functional until Jul 16 2033, 11:55 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Seriously, I'm sad.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

Seriously.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#16 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 12:29 PM

Looking back through his posts, I'm surprised I let it go this far...
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#17 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 12:39 PM

Looking back through his posts, I'm surprised I let it go this far...

Publicly, so that everyone knows;

Thank you, admin team. It's like a shiny fleet of street sweepers, cleaning up debris.

Keep up the great work! There's more, you know.

An appreciative member,

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users