8 replies to this topic

#1 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 04:08 PM

Check it out: CX

Is that a welt on your right arm? Or something much less Nerf related?

(Quick unrelated question, I was wondering if I could submit a few of my articles from my website or if you and the NH team aren't interested)
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#2 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 07:55 PM

I'm not sure how serious you are, but if you are in fact telling the truth, that's kind of scary.

#3 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 10:32 PM

She's dead serious.

Groove, coincidentally, was sponsored by Best Buy.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 03 July 2003 - 11:39 PM

I was wondering if I could submit a few of my articles from my website or if you and the NH team aren't interested

We love content submissions but we're looking for original material rather than stuff that's already online elsewhere. If you wanted to write something for NH we'd likely be interested.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#5 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 12:09 AM

She's dead serious.

Groove, coincidentally, was sponsored by Best Buy.

Yeah, I usually get stuck with Jiffy Lube...I don't know what they're trying to imply.

#6 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 01:12 AM

Yeah - I'd just like to point out the Kevin and I were the only Nerfers there, well, actually the first Nerfers to be sponsored by a large company. Kevin got 700 ft of FBR, and...well, I got a 52 inch LCD flatscreen...

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#7 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 10:19 AM

Bah, little do you all know that I have been sponsored by Mountain Dew for years now.
Name's Ash, Housewares

#8 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 02:37 PM

About the article thing, I'm not all that sure what I have left to write about. I spent a lot of time on my own website before I got the notion to submit anything here, and the problem I have now, is that I'm not really sure that there's anything I can write about. On my website, ALL EVIL, I have something like 30+ different articles ranging from editorials to theory, I even have my really old articles from my old homestead.com (bastards shut it down in it's infancy) website archived.

EDIT: Okay I have an idea, where should I submit it? Should I e-mail it to you CX?

#9 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 06:45 PM

Yeah, email is fine. Now that I'm back from my altogether too short vacation I'll give it a read.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users