Photo

Fall '06 Blasters

262 replies to this topic

#251 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 09:05 PM

So theoretically, you could combine the Titan (and Hornet) to the Longshot to make one gigantic clip fed, missile launching, 6 more micro firing, bolt action, panick button equipped, extra clip weilding, super foam weapon of foamination and bad-assulating overweight, and overly size, gun? Kick ass, give me a release date. (when we get one)

Since I'm known for carrying ridiculously oversized combinations of guns to a war for no apparent reason, I'm almost required to try that. :D

Probably dead by now, or something.

#252 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 09:35 PM

and you also said it was a mock scope that worked to some extenct? how much does it work?

Muh. I wasn't there but chances are it won't have very much zoom*. But the point of a scope is to reduce vision, and it looks to be 4-5" long so that's not bad. Be nice if it had crosshairs.

About as much as, say, a BBB... which is none. It's for a plastic gun, they're not going to worry 'bout it too much.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#253 Nero121

Nero121

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 08:15 PM

Not to be a spoil sport or anything, but I would just like to point out that last year, everyone was sure the next big Nerf reveloutionizing gun would be the Firefly. We all know how that turned out...

#254 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 08:17 PM

No harm in hope (and there has to be a stock revolution sometime soon...)
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#255 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 10:34 AM

the longshot looks like what the SawTooth should have been

#256 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 02:39 PM

yeah...
OMC, by how much do you think that the magstrike out performed a powerclip in range? I just recieved a powerclip and the range was pretty poor. then it stopped working (clip wasn't advancing for some reason) now its open in front of me... =(
razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

#257 nerfsnipa

nerfsnipa

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 07:38 PM

What i dont get is that there (it looks like) are 2 differnet clips you put in the longshot, at the end of the gun and in the middle. I heard that it comes with one extra clip (2 total) so would you always put 2 in? Like one of the clips is a spare you put in? And also you said that the clips hold 6 rounds, wouldnt it hold 12 total if they were in the gun?

#258 m15399

m15399

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 03 June 2006 - 08:13 PM

One clip is held in the back for storage (for little kids who wear shorts without pockets :ph34r: ). Each clip holds 6, you say, so you have to switch clips after 6 shots. You can say the gun holds 12, but you could also say the firefly holds 16 (ammo holders).

#259 nerfsnipa

nerfsnipa

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:48 PM

fine m15399, your the one who told me that in the first place, but i didnt believe you :D

Edited by nerfsnipa, 05 June 2006 - 10:50 PM.

#260 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 06 June 2006 - 01:26 PM

I really can't believe we are up to 18 pages on this topic. Weren't the original specs given to you guys good enough? Perhaps next year we should just ask Nerf to give us a video and full spec sheet? Silly me, you guys still wouldn't be satisfied.

Most of you don't know how good you have it these days.

Nerfsnipa, abide by the Code of Conduct in all of your posts.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#261 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 11:31 AM

Someone should tell hasbro that it would definatly be in their economic intrest to sell 2clip packs seperatly because that would be a major downside to these guns. Other than that I am very excited to go and buy a longstrike as soon as it comes out but I am unsure about the magstrike.

Edited by elf_avec_gun, 10 July 2006 - 02:22 PM.

"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#262 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 11:38 AM

does anybody know if the rail on top of the gun can have red dot scopes like airsoft ones atached to it?
and someone shuold tell hasbro that it would def be in their economic intrest to sell like 2clip packs seperatly cuz i think that might be a major downside to these guns
ui had a dream last night that i bought a longstrike and opened it up and some1 @ hasbro thought it would be funny if everything popped out in like a million bajillion pieces! that would b pretty funny if it was true but kinda cruel too

Please read the Code of Conduct. Thanks.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#263 moubeus5018

moubeus5018

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 19 July 2006 - 03:12 AM

Few questions about longshot.
1.) How do you load/cock pistol?
2.) What ammo dose pistol use?
3.) How is the seal between the longshot barrel parts?
4.) Pistol range=?
5.) Release date ?(never mind)

Edited by moubeus5018, 19 July 2006 - 03:22 AM.

We are opposite sides of the same coin. Nomatter how we face, we will never see eye to eye."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users