Photo

What Ammo Do You Prefer?

10 replies to this topic

Poll: what ammo do you use most in any war? (61 member(s) have cast votes)

what ammo do you use most in any war?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 techtargetmaster

techtargetmaster

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:15 PM

It dosent matter about the situation, indoor or outdoor, or what kind of guns you prefer, just what ammo you find most usefull for you.
Oh my god, they killed kenny!

QUOTE: ("LDM")
I prefer Nerf guns.

#2 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:28 PM

The problem with newbies and attempted threads like these is they are always missing options. What about arrows and the different sized arrows? What about nano-stefans? What about modified stock megas and micros? There are also different types of stock megas and micros. Red airjet micros are different than the black and orange ones or even the new velcro ones. Where is the whistler tipped micro and megga option?

All things need to be considered.

#3 Matchstick Man

Matchstick Man

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 01:35 PM

edit

Edited by Matchstick_Man, 23 June 2006 - 02:27 PM.

#4 SpectreX

SpectreX

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:40 PM

I second 1105's (Matchsticks). They work well in all of my stock barrels, and in my telescoping brass NF.

#5 Nerfy BuNNy

Nerfy BuNNy

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 12:00 AM

I love micro stefans, but the only people I can practice NERF with are my cousins, they are too scared of stefans... x(

#6 Mattf

Mattf

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 12:12 PM

My favorite seems to be a stefan - matchstick hybrid. Works well.

#7 No-iD

No-iD

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 05:10 PM

haha, I've tried making stefans and have failed miserably, so for right now I'm enjoying using the Dart Tag darts (the ones with the velcro on the tip). They seem to fly pretty good.

- No-iD
One by one the penguins take my sanity

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) Helping bunny on his way to World Domination!

#8 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 07:40 PM

Converted Dart tag Micro stefans. By far best performance I've seen. Followed by white-Closed Cell FBR Micro Stefans.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#9 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 08:52 PM

I use alot of stock Megas, because most of my favorite guns shoot them. If you shorten the TAG darts (cut about an eigth of an inch of the end) They make very good Micros. (I have to shorten them so they will fit in the maverick.)

Tootsie rolls work well (Don't ask) but i only use them for target shooting when I'm bored. :D

The reason I only use stock darts is because I haven't made any good stephans or 1105's yet.

Edited by AssassinNF, 23 February 2006 - 08:57 PM.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#10 pat 1st Lt

pat 1st Lt

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 06:34 PM

I just finished (I still have hot-glue drying on my pants) my own version of Starbuck's Mountain Rifle.

I used one inch FBR to make the ammuntion. They're basically 3 inch long giant 1105's (Matchstick's), and they perform exceedingly well in my Titan.

However, I find that Dart Tag darts, cut down a bit, and turned into 1105's have, by far, the best performance of any of the ammunition I've ever used (I've used every kind of Nerf and Larami ammo ever. Even the illusive Missle.).
QUOTE(euphemism) View Post
QUOTE(Pat) View Post

It gave the site a sort of 'homy' feeling.

Did you know that "m" can sometimes look like "rn" when read quickly?

#11 Mattf

Mattf

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:21 PM

By far best performance I've seen. Followed by white-Closed Cell FBR Micro Stefans.

Introduce me, please?

Where do you buy it / what brand is it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users