Photo

Tri-barrel Titan

7 replies to this topic

#1 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:03 PM

Like my Double Barrel NF, this is also based on THIRST's mod.

This is a 3 barrel'd shotgun attatchment for the Titan/ any gun with enough air pressure and a 1/2 PVC coupler. It is three 5'' 1/2 CPVC barrels within a 6'' section of 1 1/4 PVC. I did this instead of the 4 barreld one like THIRST because of my abundance of 1 1/4 PVC, which cannot hold 4 CPVC barrels.

There is a great seal with just hot glue and FBR. It seems to achieve good ranges. With 3 darts in each barrel, there is a good dart spread indoors at 15-20 feet of around 4-5 foot kill radius. Smaller darts could be placed into each barrel for a more devestating effect. I will most likely be making one-two more of these for much easier reloading in a battle.

The attatchment connects into my 1/2 coupler attatched to the 1'' PVC section within my stock Titan barrel.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Ronster

Ronster

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:12 PM

Very nice solid mod...
Keep it up, Ren! :w00t:

BTW, were you watching Spongebob at the time you took the last picture?
-I Nerf, there for I am.

QUOTE(baghead @ Oct 25 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post
Ronster reminded me that I should have warned you all Prepare your Bladder for Imminent Release!!!!

#3 The Inventor Guy

The Inventor Guy

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:52 AM

This is alot like....

Do you mean like my Crossbow w/Titan attachment?
(first time it's been posted)
I've had these pics for a while, but haven't posted them. Since then the cable ties are black and are arranged in a tidier fashion.
'Scuse the feet.
Posted Image
And the barrel end.
Posted Image
I know it's tilted down a bit, it's how I use it.

-Tidge.

Quoting my own text from a homemades thread.
With yours, the barrel system appears to be inefficent, needing to link it from the original barrel.

-Tidge.

Also active on NerfHQ as Tidge.

#4 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:10 AM

Is it just me or has the titan been modified in every concievable way? Ive seen shotguns, massive turrets, loser rifles, magazine fed battle rifles etc.
carpe scrotum- grab life by the balls, sustaining member of the always outnumbered but never outgunned toy gun modifiers guild.

#5 Nerfster12345

Nerfster12345

• Banned
  • 83 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 06:02 PM

That is an insane crossbow+titan intergration.Nice mod I might try that
Classic military phrases:

"Retreating?! Heck no, we're just advancing in other direction!"

"Are there any experienced suicide bombers?"

"Any ship can be a minesweeper... once."

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

#6 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 09:36 PM

This is alot like....

Quoting my own text from a homemades thread.
With yours, the barrel system appears to be inefficent, needing to link it from the original barrel.

-Tidge.

What? So it's inefficent to link it onto the barrel? Please explain.
If you mean having to link it onto the coupler is innefficent, it's that way to allow for other barrels, and be able to shoot Sinfil's arrow darts out of the 1'' PVC section.

Didn't know it had been done before, since I only searched for 3 barrel titan and the like. But that's still an awesome integration. How many pumps to fill the tank with the PC pump? Very simaler to the original pump if not less I assume?

Yes I had Spongebob on the T.V. Still waiting for those Armageddon and YANO DVD's CX talked about.

#7 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 09:53 PM

I don't think he can see that the barrel leading to form the tri-barrel system goes all th eway to the back of the gun. The length tricked me too. It looks way too short to reach. Nice job though.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#8 Mattf

Mattf

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 12:20 PM

So mate, that long extended piece of PVC simple rests inside the titan's stock barrel after you cut out a hole in the front of it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users