Photo

Rf20 Help

3 replies to this topic

#1 techtargetmaster

techtargetmaster

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 02:59 PM

I just purchased a rf20 at TRU and I want to remove the barrel posts. Is there any way that I can do this without opening the gun up? I tried needle-nosed pliers but I can not get them out. I just want the posts out, not the restrictors.
Oh my god, they killed kenny!

QUOTE: ("LDM")
I prefer Nerf guns.

#2 HeavyArms

HeavyArms

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 03:23 PM

You have to open the gun up to remove the air restrictors, then you could saw or dremel off the poles.

Edited by HeavyArms, 19 February 2006 - 03:26 PM.

#3 techtargetmaster

techtargetmaster

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 03:45 PM

Thanks, im in the proses (sp?) of building up the courage of opening it up.
Oh my god, they killed kenny!

QUOTE: ("LDM")
I prefer Nerf guns.

#4 rotoryfan

rotoryfan

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:26 PM

don't worry about opening a gun up. first time I opened an AT2K i saw the sealing ring, and had kind of a WTF moment. i broke the ring/cap and i was just like, well wadaya know, it was just a piece of shit anyway!

hmmm... but while it's still on topic, anyone know how to get rid of the posts on the AT2K WITHOUT cutting the barrels? if the barrel separates, then i haven't cound out how yet, so any help is appreciated

Edited by rotoryfan, 20 February 2006 - 07:28 PM.

razorbeast,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.  Your account will not be functional until Jun 23 2033, 10:41 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Awsome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users