Dart Tag Blaster

no air restrictors, but what else?

5 replies to this topic

#1 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 09:51 PM

I’ve all ready removed the air restrictors, and I’m going to the hardware store to pick up a new spring, but I’ve heard differing opinions regarding cpvc barrels. Do they work? Are they worth it?

edited for grammar and punct.

Edited by sam, 13 February 2006 - 08:16 PM.

#2 Nerforbust

Nerforbust

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 03:37 PM

When I mod multiple barreled guns, I dont bother to change the barrel. My Dart tag gun shoots pretty wel and all I did was remove the posts.

#3 Shivon

Shivon

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 05:34 PM

Well sam, in a spring gun getting a new spring can enhance performance, but if the spring is too large when compressed you'll get less air moving. Oh, and by the way, check your caps and grammer before the_infinite_shindig backhands you with a 9999day special.
Insanity is only one persons perception of another persons reality

#4 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:19 PM

thanks for the help so far. keep it coming

#5 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:32 PM

Sigh...here we go again.

You can only use what fits your own darts best

Your CPVC might be different from someone elses. Your stefans might be different than someone elses. You can only use what works for you, and only you. If you're using stock micros they probably will not fit in your average 1/2" CPVC.

#6 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:11 PM

thanks,but what i meant was that for some people that have cpvc'd the dart tag said that it makes the turret too heavy and keeps it from roating. i've used cpvc before and it fits my darts fine. sorry about the mistake, and thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users