Photo

Serenity

6 replies to this topic

#1 sniperdude

sniperdude

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:04 PM

I was in my garage two days ago looking for my can or silver spray paint. I didnt find that can but i did find the can or Copper spray paint from when i was into X-mods, and a few small tubs of painters tape from when i used to paint my grampa's race car. I only had a small bit of the paint left but as you can see....I made good use of it.

Presenting My Serenity

Posted Image

Posted Image
With it of course my new Serenity movie :unsure: i love that movie....

Sorry that the pics arent that good....Like bag baghead once said about his BBB "none of the pics I've taken of this gun even remotely do it justice."
Posted Image
I wanted a thing like starbuck/The Noid...beacause im cool like that....

Edited by sniperdude, 11 February 2006 - 05:05 PM.

----If my toes were made of brocolli i would rule the world----

#2 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:25 PM

Pretty nice copper you've got there. I like the metallic luster it has.

I'm not that into BBBs, but it still looks nice.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#3 sniperdude

sniperdude

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:42 PM

Pretty nice copper you've got there. I like the metallic luster it has.

Ah ye i forgot to mention the 5 coats of clear coating

#4 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:52 PM

An excellent paintjob to an excellent gun. What kind of paint did you say it was? I agree with BW, the metallic luster adds to it.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#5 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 05:59 PM

That couldn't make that big of a difference [/sarcasm]

That almost makes me want to go to Toys 'R Us with some money I don't have. Really nice job on the coloration via painting. The Maglite? in the guide tube makes a nice touch. Did you take that first picture in front of a blue photoflourescent display, such as the TV that your DVD player is connected to? There is a small amount of blue reflection on the gun itself that shows off just how gleaming the finish is. The thing overall is quite nice, but perhaps, maybe, do something with the off-white PVC since it doesn't appear to match the trigger. That was only a suggestion, not discrediting the quality of craftsmanship. IF anything, i am dissing PVC for its aging properties.
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#6 Ronster

Ronster

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 07:32 PM

Looking great! ^_^
-I Nerf, there for I am.

QUOTE(baghead @ Oct 25 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post
Ronster reminded me that I should have warned you all Prepare your Bladder for Imminent Release!!!!

#7 sniperdude

sniperdude

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 07:43 PM

Thanks! Im not quite sure what kind of paint it is.....but its model spay paint that u use on like model cars, with 5 coats of clear for plastcs.....its like even scracth resistant. And soon im putting more details on it like the serenity kanjii sign and white details along with painting the barrel

Edited by sniperdude, 11 February 2006 - 07:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users