Photo

One More Question

2 replies to this topic

#1 CrazyBerry

CrazyBerry

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 06:38 PM

I'm that one weird guy that doesn't like stefens and I managed to make my BBB shoot about 50-60 feet flat with stock darts by removing all air restrictors, sanding off little hooks at end of barrel, sanding down the inside and then applying a nice coat of liquid vynil to make it softer and tighter.

I was wondering now: If I added about a 8'' piece of Pvc on the stock barrel (about 4 over the original plus 4 more inches sticking), would it make the BBB better (range wise or would it just cause the darts to hit this longer add-on and make the darts spin out?

#2 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 06:57 PM

If you add the extra 4", it should give you more accuracy and probably a little more range. A little more length is better than just having your dart pop out of a barrel stub. Experiment with a few different lengths to see which one works best for you.

#3 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 08:50 PM

Add the PVC if it fits over. Because the head of the stock dart should actually form a partial seal with the inside of the PVC, giving the dart more of a *pop* than just the stock barrel with stock darts.

~ompa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users