Bbb Help

Yes I know another anoying thread

6 replies to this topic

#1 CrazyBerry

CrazyBerry

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:44 PM

Basically all I did so far was to remove the peg and the air restrictors to laoow it to shoot micro stock darts. I also drilled a hole in the little white circle ( not fully though) and sanded off the little hooks near the end of the stock barrel. I get ranges of about 40 feet flat.

I was wondering what I could do to improve the range and still allow the gun to shoot the stock micro darts?

#2 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:17 PM

Honestly, there must be over 20 topics on this subject. Please just search, for once.

A 1/2 PVC barrel will fit stock micros, even with the suction tip still attached. It's that simple. Make it 9" long or around.

Please just read around this site, because yes, it is another annoying thread.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#3 CrazyBerry

CrazyBerry

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:27 PM

The only other reason I asked was because most of the other threads talked about using stefens which I personally don't like. <_<

#4 Super 6 0ne

Super 6 0ne

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:57 PM

No offense, but it's not up to you to like or dislike stefans. They're the standard. You can't nerf seriously without them. Period. Make a few and you'll see that they truely are superior.
|_SUPER_6_0NE_|_|(

#5 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 07:07 PM

I'm sure quite a few people nerf indoors, where stefans aren't appropriate. With a spring gun, you want pressure to build up behind the dart before it fires, so go with a barrel that is tight when you stick the stock dart in. You could try a crayola barrel with pvc cover, it's probably better than the stock barrel you're using now.

~ompa

#6 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 08:25 PM

See my post in this thread for an effective way to mod your bbb to fire everything from stock and stefan micros to arrows. The barrel dEffeminateted is a little too long, I have since cut it down.

#7 CrazyBerry

CrazyBerry

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 February 2006 - 08:43 PM

Thanks guys!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users