Bbb Help

BBB Help

9 replies to this topic

#1 SolidiusSaint

SolidiusSaint

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:26 PM

Hey you know the BBB right well I have a question on this one and need some help on this. Okay so you know the air restrictor I took that out and sawd down the barrel to fit darts but I was wondering there is a white peice that goes almost at the front of the gun just a little down, can I cut a hole in that so the air can go threw or will that fuck up the gun? :huh:
Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War, We Have Never Known Of This But, Know This I Will Indeed Enjoy

#2 sniperdude

sniperdude

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 08:49 PM

Thats would fuck up the gun...its the plunger fs im not mistaken and i think that it wouldnt shoot well after the drilling.

Happy to help
:3

Edited by sniperdude, 05 February 2006 - 08:50 PM.

----If my toes were made of brocolli i would rule the world----

#3 SolidiusSaint

SolidiusSaint

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:04 PM

You mean drill a hole in this peice? (sorry if im dumb)
Posted Image
Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War, We Have Never Known Of This But, Know This I Will Indeed Enjoy

#4 SolidiusSaint

SolidiusSaint

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:14 PM

I dont know though because I took that peice out before when I took the restrictors out and it made it so the gun had a hard time fireing and cocking. ;)

#5 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:29 PM

I dont know though because I took that peice out before when I took the restrictors out and it made it so the gun had a hard time fireing and cocking. ;)

Exactly the same with me. It gets hard to cock and it sounds like the spring jumbles all over the plungershaft. I was also wondering: is there a way to remove that restrictor without having the plunger act up on you? Currently, I left it in my gun and it gets semi-decent range with a crayola/PVC nest.

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#6 SolidiusSaint

SolidiusSaint

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:37 PM

Well if SniperDude replys we will find our answer (if he knows) but I cut a hole in the nite finder thingy and it works better so I wanted to do it with my BBB but I don't know if it will mess it up.

#7 cowboybibby

cowboybibby

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 07:34 PM

I took out the restrictors and now it rattles and its harder to cock and it seems like the plastic is getting srtipped when I cock it... any solutions??

Edited by cowboybibby, 08 February 2006 - 01:10 PM.

#8 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 08:05 PM

You may have done what I did at first, set one of the barrel/plunger tube pieces in slightly off. It looked right and took my a while to solve it but now it works fine.

#9 cowboybibby

cowboybibby

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 02:14 PM

so it does'nt rattle or anything like that... is the circular restrictor still removed?

#10 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 February 2006 - 04:01 PM

Well if I shake it while it's uncocked I hear the spring moving but besides that there's no rattling. Yes the restrictor is still out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users