Anyone In Utah (read More Here)

Utah Players

6 replies to this topic

#1 SolidiusSaint

SolidiusSaint

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:26 PM

Hey me and my team live in Utah, Salt Lake City and we were wondering if anyone here on the site lives in utah, because he are getting sick of versing just each other we want to verse another team. So just wondering :huh:
Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War, We Have Never Known Of This But, Know This I Will Indeed Enjoy

#2 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:29 PM

You new people had better start reading around this site.

Frappr.

No more questions, god damn it.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#3 SolidiusSaint

SolidiusSaint

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:32 PM

We are not new to nerf, been nerfing for about 2 years now just looking for other players
Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War, We Have Never Known Of This But, Know This I Will Indeed Enjoy

#4 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:35 PM

We are not new to nerf, been nerfing for about 2 years now just looking for other players

New to the forum, idiot.

I don't care if you've been Nerfing for 10 years. If you can't navigate this site and resist asking stupid questions, you're still doing something wrong.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#5 SolidiusSaint

SolidiusSaint

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:36 PM

Well then point me inthe right direction instead of just yelling and leaving as that. If your so sick of noobs then help them out don't just yell then that just makes them want to ask another and another and another

#6 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:38 PM

Frappr.

You don't call that helping?
SexD Warves

#7 SolidiusSaint

SolidiusSaint

• Banned
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:40 PM

Okay i didn't quite understand the Frappr but I go there. Thx

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users