Photo

Ctf Plans

4 replies to this topic

#1 Link Skyrim

Link Skyrim

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:32 AM

YEs yes very badly drawn but bear with me.

This is a basic 3v3 CTF battle. I made it 1 hit kill cant revive. (im lazy at 3:26 in da morning) OK, firts plan:

Posted Image
Scince photobucket has boned me again. Basically, 2 flank 1 side attracting their attention. One goes and hides in a corner. Waiting for one to come by.

Posted Image
This one the 2 run around like morons. Also shooting at them. One of them goes the other way and gets shot. Hes down and The scout person who was hiding takes the flag. By this time the 2 people are dead cause they werent trying to hard.

Posted Image
This one its him running as the other two are saying, "Wtf!?!?!? GET HIM!" They try getting to him but he already got it.

So please leave a comment or 2 cause Im just here to do my part :lol:

#2 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 10:45 AM

Couldn't you have posted this under your other CTF topic? Correct me if I am wrong, but in the earlier topic you explained how your clan does CTF and asked for input from others. In this topic, you are laying out CTF plans and asking for feedback. I am wondering why there was a need for a second topic.

In addition, I can't follow your diagrams at all. Therefore, I can't really give any input.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#3 Link Skyrim

Link Skyrim

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 11:08 AM

That was rules. This is stratagey. Well, now that I think about it its sourta similar. :lol: but whatever. Andlike I said, photshop boned me over again. Made everything smaller. Bie of shite if I ever saw one. Im thinking of changing to get better pics off it.

#4 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 01:33 PM

If you look around, we don't normally have topics specifically about CTF or strategies/tactics. That was my point. Unless there is some massive movement to keep this topic, I'll be merging the two topics tonight.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#5 Link Skyrim

Link Skyrim

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 02:10 PM

Alrighty... I forogt I had this account too lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users