Nhq Perblerms

Oi tink she's be down, Cap'n.

10 replies to this topic

#1 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 08:41 AM

I am, once again, I continue to get those "The system is down" or "Web site not responding," , messages when I go to Nerf HQ. Am I alone, and should I feel like a fool? Or has the provider, again, stopped providing?
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#2 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 09:20 AM

Houston, we have a fucking problem. Yeah.. this time I'm getting 404 errors on the forums. That means it doesn't.. even.. exist.. The homepage (www.nerfhq.com) redirects me to an administrator login. The thing is, NHQ has (as far as I know) been around for a year now, If i'm not mistaken. It could be that Spanky has to .. Okay, I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#3 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 11:04 AM

GD, I was just about to IM ya about this. I wonder if we go to "User Login"- okay, I don't kow what the fuck I'm talking about either.
QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

#4 Spanky

Spanky

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 01:35 PM

Stinking Blasted Hosting Provider! They can't keep my website up for even about a month before they break it again... *sigh* :blink:

I'm working with tech support to get it back up. Should be back up within a few hours.
Spanky
Webmaster of Nerf HQ

#5 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 01:48 PM

I'm working with tech support to get it back up. Should be back up within a few hours.

Joy.

Time to return to our regular lives of exesive hoarding of duct tape...and not as Nerfers...but as Americans.

#6 Spanky

Spanky

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 02:30 PM

NHQ is now back up again. :blink:
Spanky
Webmaster of Nerf HQ

#7 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 04:57 PM

NHQ is now back up again. :blink:

I hate NHQ's servers. They tend to be reliable most of the time, but when they fuck up, they fuck up bad.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#8 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 05:34 PM

Yea, but what the hell can you do? Oh well, it's not like NHQ is the only Nerf board or anything, we do have NH and NC.

-Diablo

NHQ Administrator | www.nerfhq.com

#9 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 09:38 PM

Yea, but what the hell can you do? Oh well, it's not like NHQ is the only Nerf board or anything, we do have NH and NC.

It's not so much that I'm without a nerf board, because I check this one out everyday, the problem is that I get tons of AIMS about down time. People are always asking if I know anything, when they know that I always post everything I know on the other forums. It's just plain annoying.

Now that my whining and bitching is over, let us leave this topic and talk about what we are really here for, nerf.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#10 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 June 2003 - 09:55 PM

Good by me. A good

::closed::

would fit here nicely.

#11 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 12:38 AM

Personally, I've pretty much completely forgotten that NHQ and NC even existed. I visited them the other day only to reallize my complete and total apathy for any and all messages or topics presideing on their web-forums. I dunno, they just have nothing going for them anymore.

VACC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users