Is Davidbowie The Real David Bowie

5 replies to this topic

#1 sistermol

sistermol

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 10:21 PM

Well is he?
Without darkness how would we recognize the light?

#2 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 26 January 2006 - 11:02 PM

Well is he?

You sir are a moron. You'll be lucky if one of us doesn't suspend you for stupidity.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#3 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 01:52 PM

This has to be the dumbest topic since I have been here. There have been spamming topics and troll topics, but at least they had a plot. This is a complete waste of time and space, two universal constants. You're really taking the "Off-topic" title to new liberties. As much as I don't like to make enemies, I really loathe this guy.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#4 Zach

Zach

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:54 PM

Agreed with both of you. If you Sistermol, would've listened better in social studies class, you would know for a fact that the real David Bowie is dead. I have no idea how such a thought ever even came close to crossing your mind, much less compell you to post this crap, but Davidbowie is just one of the member's monicker.

~Zach
NerfX , for all of your Nerfing needs.

Have a fix for some foam? Come on in, the doors are open!

#5 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 11:08 PM

you would know for a fact that the real David Bowie is dead.

Ah ah ah...He's alive and kickin' for an old guy. Have you seen the XM satellite radio commercial with Snoop? Bowie's the last guy he talks to, the one who has the bling. You may also recognize his camio in Zoolander at the walk-off.

I wasn't going to say anything, but since I'm a pretty avid Bowie fan, it needed to be said.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#6 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 02:31 PM

Well is he?

I should ban you for general principals.

Edit - And the kid that said he was dead. It's topics like this that make me was to chew on tin foil with a stick of dynamite up my ass. Yes, it would be less painful.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users