Photo

loser

need help finding a gun to mod to make..

13 replies to this topic

#1 malekith

malekith

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:21 PM

Hi im relatively new and was wondering does anybody have an idea as to what gun I could mod. to make an accurate long ranged gun? links and pics are helpful!!

Edited by malekith, 23 January 2006 - 10:23 PM.

my favorite things to say:

Hehehe shooting people with foam darts is fun!!

Congratulations you have reached the ultimate level of stupidity!!

no really

Haa your funny

#2 malekith

malekith

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:26 PM

ahh!! is there some thing that I didnt know about where you cant write *niper? sorry if i somehow offend someone with that but whenever I write that word it swtches it with"loser"

no really

Haa your funny

#3 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 10:51 PM

We tend to not like to use that term around here. To explain why would take far too much time. In short, we (the administation) are under the belief that there is no such thing. Therefore, the word is filtered to discourage its use. If you would like an alternative to the word, I would use long range.

To answer your question, go to Target. Pick up the At2k twin pack for $9.99. That is a two gun set which can easily yield two long range primaries. The Big Bad Bow, which can be found at Toys 'R Us is not a bad alternative, but the At2k twin pack has more bang for your buck.

By the way, next time use the edit button. Double posting should be avoided at all costs.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#4 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 12:00 AM

To answer your question, go to Target. Pick up the At2k twin pack for $9.99. That is a two gun set which can easily yield two long range primaries. The Big Bad Bow, which can be found at Toys 'R Us is not a bad alternative, but the At2k twin pack has more bang for your buck.

The Only Problem with your suggestion Mr. Shindig is that most targets DO NOT carry 2ks anymore.

To Help You Out more malekith, Try to find a Blast Bazooka at either Toys R Us or Sears Grand (AKA K-mart depending on where you are) For About $10. you have a Better chance of finding one of them. They Mod fairly easy and have realy good range and accuracy.

-bags

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#5 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 03:28 PM

The Only Problem with your suggestion Mr. Shindig is that most targets DO NOT carry 2ks anymore.

That must be new. I was at one fairly recently and they had a decent stock. I guess I'll need to horde as many as I can find, so they can join the rest of this collection of rarities that I have.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#6 Zach

Zach

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 03:34 PM

That must be new.  I was at one fairly recently and they had a decent stock.  I guess I'll need to horde as many as I can find, so they can join the rest of this collection of rarities that I have.

Yeah I have to agree with that entirely. My Target had nearly a shelf full of 2Ks. I'll also need to horde some 2Ks. Maybe they'll become semi-Crossbow valuable when they're out of production.

Anyway, I forget exactly where, but somebody on NHQ said something about finding some AT2Ks in Meijers. I think it was Uriel.

~Zach

Edited by Zach, 24 January 2006 - 03:36 PM.

NerfX , for all of your Nerfing needs.

Have a fix for some foam? Come on in, the doors are open!

#7 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 04:37 PM

Well I'm not the only person who's having a hard time finding 2ks, and seriously my local Targets don't even have the label on the shelves , maybe they need to re-stock and that's why but i've been to 5 or 6 SoCal targets(rangeing from temecula and corona, to the one across the street from my college in santa anna) and NO 2KS...

If anyone is willing to give me a 2k hook-up let me know...

-bags

Edited by baghead, 24 January 2006 - 04:37 PM.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#8 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 05:38 PM

There havent been any 2k double packs in Canada for a long time. I dont even know if they were ever here. They werent on shelves before July. This counts for Zellers,Toysrus and Walmart. We dont have Target or Meijers up here.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#9 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 05:50 PM

Yeah, there are definitely at the most 5 AT2k's in all of Canada. (Yeah for Harper!)
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#10 malekith

malekith

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 06:49 PM

my local target has a HUGE!! amount of nerf guns im in the twin cities in minnesota if anyone would like to order some at2ks email me and we'll make a deal!!

no really

Haa your funny

#11 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:48 PM

I haven't checked my Target for a while, but I'm just going to assume there's still enough. Things don't sell out too fast around here. I'm pretty much obsessed with my BBB right now.

As for 2ks in Canada, wasn't there a topic a while back about selling them? Someone said that Canada had safety regulations it didn't pass or something. I think that's bullshit; unless you mod them, they won't do harm.

And, malekith, I'm up in Duluth if you ever think about organizing a war in MN. It's been attempted before, but with no success. I know I'm almost 100% attending UMN - TC next year, so maybe it'll work out better then.

~Rings

Edited by LordoftheRing434, 24 January 2006 - 11:49 PM.

And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#12 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 02:42 PM

I just went to the target near me and they had a shelf full at2k's and they were all the green ones and blue packs. Also a local toy store has single at2ks.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#13 malekith

malekith

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 04:05 PM

Hey LOTR I could probably organize a battle I can Get 14 people that I know well to join Us but we may have a dart shortage if you brought like... maybe 75-200 darts we could have a 30 dart extra for each man(thats if you brought 80) One small problem though about 4 of the people that could come dont have guns But I will Supply them another problem We are an average of 14 years old

PM me if this sounds okay

-Malekith- :)

By the way your signature I have heard that before is it from Medal Of honor? I was going to use that as my signature oh well great minds think alike!

Edited by malekith, 25 January 2006 - 04:08 PM.

no really

Haa your funny

#14 Valar

Valar

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 05:40 PM

I couldn't find any AT2ks at Target either. I'm actually on the verge of buying a twin-pack in the box off of ebay, if I can't find one in the target in my home town. (I'm a college student, and I live about 45 minutes from my hometown.) It's difficult to find anything in this town. Even toys r us only carries Fireflys and Mavs. No Airtechs or BBBs to be found.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users