Photo

When Is Toy Fair?

10 replies to this topic

#1 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:54 PM

I know Hasbro tends to have the latest wave of guns at each year's Toy Fair and I know it's coming up within the next few months. Does anyone know when exactly? Also, Talio and OMC, any word on when we might get any new announcements? I'm not satisfied with this Dart Tag Crossfire business being passed off as an adequate new release.

#2 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 02:55 PM

Where are these toy fairs held? Is there more than one location?
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#3 m15399

m15399

• Members
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:02 PM

Three second google search.

#4 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 03:38 PM

I knew it was coming up soon. Hopefully they announce some badass new guns.

#5 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 09:53 PM

DON'T EVER ask for info from Talio or myself again. We will let you know anything we know as soon as possible. It doesn't do any good for ourselves or the community to withhold information.

As far as the "you not being satisfied" bullshit, realize how lucky you are that Hasbro is working on the brand the way they are.
I hate you.

#6 theyellowdartmti

theyellowdartmti

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 22 January 2006 - 10:56 PM

Yea! I can probably make it, its in the J Javits! Anyone else going? Sorry if thats off topic.

-dart
Active at NHQ, as theyellowdartmti

#7 TheGreenMachine

TheGreenMachine

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:11 PM

What is this Toy Fair? Does it give you a sneak peek at the new upcoming gun releases, or can you actually buy new merchandise?

#8 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 09:42 PM

Yea! I can probably make it, its in the J Javits! Anyone else going? Sorry if thats off topic.

-dart

Good luck.

Registration is open to the trade only; TOY FAIR is not open to the public. Those eligible for admission as buyers include retailers, wholesalers, importers, and buying groups. Certain categories of trade guests are also eligible for admission. (See Information for Trade Guests).

Individuals who cannot document their direct, professional affiliation to the trade are not qualified to attend. Suppliers to the trade are not qualified to attend.

Each registrant must present both Company I.D. and Employee I.D.

Individuals who cannot document their direct, professional affiliation to the trade are not qualified to attend.

No one under 18, including infants, will be admitted.

That pretty much covers 90% of NerfHaven's forum members, and including the ones that qualify as "infants".

Meh? I have my Hawaii Retail Business license; but I sure don't have 3 grand to do a toy fair in New York. I would go if it were in Disneyland, at least my kids would benefit from it. And I could go shoot the SoCal guys.:o

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#9 CaptainCC

CaptainCC

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:03 PM

Dude, you and Talio can die for all I care.

Edited by CaptainCC, 24 January 2006 - 08:05 PM.

#10 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:44 PM

That wasn't very nice...
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#11 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:51 PM

Where did that come from?

Giving all averages, I probably will die before you and most of the users on NerfHaven. Serves me right for having an unusual hobby.

Then again, I'm probably in the best shape of my life, thanks to a non-fast-food diet, and weekly Nerfing with my kids. So long as I don't get run over by any vehicles, drown in the ocean or get chomped by Hawaii's famous tiger sharks.

-Piney-

EDIT; I see you're talking about OMC? Be cool, duder.

If I get a chance to hang with them, I probably will die right there and then. The old body cannot party like it used to.
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users