Tj Assassins

Assassin-style game at UMR

1 reply to this topic

#1 spaceman

spaceman

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 07:14 PM

Although as it stands right now, only residents of Thomas Jefferson Res. Hall can play, it may change (we're only on our second game so far) and someone might want to start this at their college (I know that Missou already has one going, but I have no idea as for the rest).

Anyway, at University of Missouri-Rolla, a friend of mine has brought back a long-standing tradition of TJ Assassins in which you register through his website and then once the game starts, you're assigned a target to 'kill' (one of the others registered). However, as you probably have already figured out, there is also someone out there after you as well.

Even though you really can use just about anything to 'kill' someone with, most people are using nerf guns. The Maverick since that's just about all our walmart carries.

If you want to check this out, the website is http://assassins.webhop.org

PS. The rules are very well setup and in result there haven't been really any big problems during the game-play.

Enjoy, I know that I am.
-Brad

#2 No-iD

No-iD

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 08:29 PM

Thats pretty tight, We have something similar to that in our high school. It's called Senior tag and all the seniors try to eliminate each other. The only catch is that you have to kill your target with a water pistol, and everyone in the senior class is fair game.
One by one the penguins take my sanity

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) Helping bunny on his way to World Domination!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users