Something Very Funny Lol

From a seller

12 replies to this topic

#1 omario2

omario2

• Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:01 PM

You are bidding on 50 homemade Nerf Micro Darts with rubber tips. These darts are about 2 1/2 inches long (around the same length as Nerf darts included with most Nerf guns). These darts will go farther than regular Nerf darts. There are holes in these darts, so you will not have to take out the pegs that are in the barrel of your Nerf gun.

#2 omario2

omario2

• Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:05 PM

This isnt against the rules right? Its just funny to see someone selling homemade micros like this lol

#3 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:06 PM

I'm sorry, but I missed the part where selling homemade darts is funny. Please explain.

Ok Guys, don't let this thread get out of hand like the "french" one. Don't feed the troll, and let the admins get rid of him.

(No Offense towards Forsaken Angel, he was answering my question)

Edited by Renegade, 13 January 2006 - 10:16 PM.

#4 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:12 PM

I am assuming this douche is laughing about the holes in the darts. I think he thinks the darts have holes in them so air escapes and the darts dont go anywhere.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#5 omario2

omario2

• Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:12 PM

He is selling the exact bullets that u can buy from target for an overpriced price and he said it shoots farther. LOL

#6 omario2

omario2

• Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:13 PM

U calling me a douche?

#7 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:20 PM

You dumbass there homemade... They have better heads and a better fitting diamter in most barrels. I assure you they will fire much further than your typical darts.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#8 omario2

omario2

• Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:22 PM

Are u sure? ill show u the pic or the link.http://cgi.ebay.com/50-homemade-Nerf-micro-darts-with-rubber-tips_W0QQitemZ6028911530QQcategoryZ11742QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

#9 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:24 PM

I wasn't going to say anything, but guys like this push the right button.

Dude, you want to be able to stick around right? Take a posting break and see how things are really done around here. Forsaken's right: douche. Think before you post. Ask yourself "Hmm...is this a worthwhile discussion? Is it really that funny?" I know, there's idiots out there that want to make ridiculous deals. Sometimes you should just share a laugh with yourself. If you want to fit in, view the forums, read the CoC, PM someone if you have qualms about a post. It will make you a worthwhile member.

For any new people reading this topic, this is exactly what you don't want to post. You will be ridiculed, warned, persecuted, and even possibly banned or lynched. I know of a few people, including myself, that will hunt you down. Your mothers will cry after they've seen what we'll do to you.

Good day.

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#10 omario2

omario2

• Banned
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 10:27 PM

Wtvr

#11 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 11:20 PM

Wtvr

Oh my dear lord.

This must end, it's becoming a little too much.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#12 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 11:59 PM

Wtvr

omario2,

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. Get away from this site before I have seizures as a result of your stupidity.

Your account will not be functional until May 30 2033, 11:59 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#13 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 12:57 AM

Two down, 28 to go. That button is going to start wearing out.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users