Photo

New Dart Idea

7 replies to this topic

#1 nerfrocks BANNED

nerfrocks BANNED

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 03:30 PM

I am not shure if this is a new idea but does anyone use aisoft ammo for the tip of there stefans? The like medal but there hard plastic there almost like safe darts lol.
If anyone has tries this let me know how it worked out with the ranges and all.

Thanks, nerfrocks

#2 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 05:59 PM

Not only do they not weigh enough, but yes, people have been using BBs for years.

You do not have a crediable new idea. You have hardly even presented an idea.

A plastic BB weight would not make a dart any safer either.

Try to clean up that spelling and grammar; you've defiled your sentence structure. TRy not to use that bloody AIM-speak either ("lol").

Thank you.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#3 nerfrocks BANNED

nerfrocks BANNED

• Banned
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:54 PM

Not only do they not weigh enough, but yes, people have been using BBs for years.

You do not have a crediable new idea. You have hardly even presented an idea.

A plastic BB weight would not make a dart any safer either.

Try to clean up that spelling and grammar; you've defiled your sentence structure. TRy not to use that bloody AIM-speak either ("lol").

Thank you.

Sorry my firend did it and said they worked i just wanted to see your opinion thank you

#4 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 09:04 PM

I've tried the airsoft darts before by using .2g tokyo marui tracer bb's. As Wrath said, they simply do not work because they are too light. However, I never tried to place a metal bb and then an airsoft bb ontop of it to make it heavier. So that might be worth giving a shot if you want to try a glow in the dark dart, but as far as safety goes, it is just as dangerous, which has also already been stated.

#5 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:16 AM

if you want to try a glow in the dark dart,

Even if the tip did glow in the dark I doubt it would be bright enough for you to spot it in the sky. After stefans are fired they are usually in the upside down position because of the weight being in the very front.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#6 Nerf Hunter 2K6

Nerf Hunter 2K6

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 January 2006 - 05:23 PM

Instead of using glow-in-the dark darts, I suggest an LED. As a power source you could use one of those batteries in light-up pens. Get a white LED, as those are the brightest. Use a mega dart, and put the battery around the middle of the dart. The light should be heavy enough to act as a BB.
Obviously the most effective method would be a nuclear explosion propelling the dart. All you need is some uranium or plutonium, which is easily accessible.

GET YUR URANIUM HERE!!!!

#7 Tarius

Tarius

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 09:14 PM

if you want to try a glow in the dark dart,

Even if the tip did glow in the dark I doubt it would be bright enough for you to spot it in the sky. After stefans are fired they are usually in the upside down position because of the weight being in the very front.

it's already been done with glow in the dark hot glue. ;)

glow in the dark ,and others glue

Edited by Tarius, 03 February 2006 - 09:17 PM.

Who am I to let you win this War.

#8 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 10:28 PM

I thought this shit died.

None of this is new news.

I can't believe you'd even consider putting an LED light and battery into a dart and expect it not to alter the shape, affect it's flight path, or affect it's range. Not to mention the fact that you would probably break the "bulb" on contact with a wall or the ground.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users