Lanard Discussion

Find a new gun

9 replies to this topic

#1 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 06:42 PM

Well I was browsing ebay today and I found a gun made by lanard I've never seen before. Which leads me to believe they may have a new line out or it's a gun no one has ever really come across before. Although the gun I found isn't very hopeful, maybe lanard has some new guns up there sleeves. The gun pictured below looks very similar to a gyrostrike. So what does everyone else think? And please don't ask me any questions about this or if I know anything beacuse I do not and this should not start rumors that Lanard has new guns, as I am just assuming. The box also looks strikingly similar to old Kenner/Larami gun boxes with kids on the front shooting it.
Posted Image

Edited by Uncle Hammer, 03 January 2006 - 06:43 PM.

Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#2 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 06:53 PM

I don't know if that is part of a new line or what (seeing as I don't know what the old line is) but I have a flyer that came with an 8-shot spring pump-action maverick thing that has that gun in it. Along with a whole mess of guns, all of which fire different ammunition. There are 3 (including the maverick thing) that fire their small darts, 2 blowguns that fire almost-megas (slightly smaller than nerf), 3 large arrow guns (one is a bow), a small arrow gun, 2 odd sized rocket guns, the rev-shot pictured, and some ball and disk shooters.

#3 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:08 PM

The gun you got was a speedloader. And many of the others you mentioned are guns that are currently out on the market.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#4 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:22 PM

Which is what you are asking for, the Rev Shot is on the market along with those guns. It is an interesting concept though, the darts it uses are different (notice the dome only on the very tip) and it has a clip-looking thing on top.

#5 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:44 AM

That is definately a remake of the Nerf Gyrostrike which came out fall of 2001. Nerf's patent must have run out or something, leaving the design open for other companies to use it to create their own products.

Image copyright TeamNC.

Posted Image
"The 'dance goes on..."

#6 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:03 PM

Posted Image

I know this is an old thread but if you guys look at the box carefully it seems the darts they are using are collarless. Now either it is faulty advertising or Lanard beat nerf to the collarless dart design.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 06 March 2006 - 10:03 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#7 Paloose

Paloose

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:41 AM

No, I think lanard just made a rip-off of the gyrostrike(?). And that gun used the collarless darts because it used a gravity fed clip.

EDIT: Sorry but after looking at its darts I am wrong and it does have collars. But lanard has had this out for a while now.

Edited by Paloose, 07 March 2006 - 06:47 AM.

#8 techtargetmaster

techtargetmaster

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 08:24 AM

I own the rapid fire rev shot, and it sucks. when you rev it up it is extremely loud, and you have to rev it about 2-3 times for every shot just to get an average range.

Edited by techtargetmaster, 07 March 2006 - 08:24 AM.

Oh my god, they killed kenny!

QUOTE: ("LDM")
I prefer Nerf guns.

#9 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 03:57 PM

I know this is an old thread but if you guys look at the box carefully it seems the darts they are using are collarless. Now either it is faulty advertising or Lanard beat nerf to the collarless dart design.

Umm, are you forgetting about larami darts?

Edited by euphemism, 07 March 2006 - 07:42 PM.

#10 sistermol

sistermol

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 07:39 PM

The rev shot is a old gun and is in my opinion worthless. Others have their opinion but that is mine.
Without darkness how would we recognize the light?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users