Lbb Pump Handle

Broken

8 replies to this topic

#1 Paloose

Paloose

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 07:38 PM

I just had a few friends over and we played various games and during one of our rounds the pump handle snapped off of the shaft, not on the shaft but directly wher the handle is connected. I have run beads of hot glue around the handle but I was wondering if there is a better way to fix this.

#2 SupG

SupG

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 07:50 PM

Ya the samething hapend to me I epoxied and wired it together.
I heard this kid say nerfing is gay well i say fuck him.

#3 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 08:54 PM

Sounds like a pretty basic fix.

Epoxy, Plumber's/Crafter's Goop, d-tape, e-tape it. Any mighty adhesive should get the job done, but these are select favorites. Hot glue will not be strong enough to handle pumping in a war. I do believe there was an adhesive preference post around here a while back...a little searching could do you good.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#4 davenelz

davenelz

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 09:59 PM

Speaking of that, what's a good # of pumps on that bad boy? I just stopped by the local K-marty, picked one up, modded it, and am wondering where the maximum performance is.

#5 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 12:34 AM

I never pluged the release on mine when I had it, I jsut put a CPVC coupler on it and and used a 1 foot long barrel. I got about 100 feet fairly flat.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#6 Paloose

Paloose

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 07:34 AM

Thanks Rings.

#7 SupG

SupG

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 04:37 PM

I never pluged the release on mine when I had it, I jsut put a CPVC coupler on it and and used a 1 foot long barrel. I got about 100 feet fairly flat.

Ya on lbb you don't plug overrealeese values.
I heard this kid say nerfing is gay well i say fuck him.

#8 Lukeinator

Lukeinator

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 04:47 PM

You can plug the OPR, but it's a hell of a lot of work (involves cutting, gluing, etc.). I believe there was a thread on this a while back, can't recall which one though.
Ride it like it's stolen.

#9 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:07 PM

My LBB handle also broke and split in half. So I took that black piece from the EAB that expands the barrel and used that as a handle. It works out nicely.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users