Photo

New To Forum & Firefly Questions

7 replies to this topic

#1 BadAssReptileFarmer

BadAssReptileFarmer

• Banned
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:02 PM

Hey everyone, new to the forum and nerf for the most part here. I happened to find your website while surfing the internet at work looking for christmas presents and thought to myself that it might be kind of fun to mod some nerf guns. I just bought a rev 8 firefly and was wondering if anyone has moded them performance wise? I plan on trying a few things but I am open to some idea's since I am really a nueb at all of this.
-Eli

:blink: Wow, you guys don't play around here. That's fine I won't use the laugh out loud letters and I'll try to get the gramer in line. I'm just a little unclear as to what no double posting means? the rules say to just edit my post. I'm guessing that you guys want me to just add on to the first entry.
As for the jungel carpet python, I have a HIGH yellow one myself and a few sandfire beardies as well. If you wan't to talk herps I think we should post in the off topic section.

Edited by BadAssReptileFarmer, 02 January 2006 - 02:03 PM.

"All my friends are cold blooded"

#2 man with many guns

man with many guns

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:18 PM

Hi, welcome to NH. I seen some one with the same name on CS, do you play CS?
Here are some mods for the Firefly: BAM!
and
BAM!
I would also read this, as well as all the other stickys.

Edited by man_with_many_guns, 30 December 2005 - 05:20 PM.

Call me guns.
Mjdfuzzy: meh most people areound here are like "suk my balls michigan" and i'm like "you don't have balls you loser"
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: your mom's an ugly slut
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: ...and i love it

#3 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:26 PM

nueb

That's a new way to spell it!

BARF (funny initials), having seen the internals firsthand, I know that the Firefly is a pretty hard to mod gun for someone new. The first gun I modded was a Nite Finder (often called the NF on forums). This pistol has simple internals (besides the light) and I pretty much modded it myself without a walkthrough. I also suggest getting an Air Tech 2000 twin pack ($10 USD, found in Target, Walmart, KMart). Out of the box the AT2K is the suck. but with even the slightest of work, it becomes an Über Elite long-range primary. If you plan to play Nerf, and do so outdoors, these are some of the best for it. For office Nerfing (Terrorizing co-workers brings hours of entertainment), modded guns aren't necessary. If you want to mod for the sake of modding, any gun will do. Look around on the internet and this site for mods and maybe some guns you would be interested in.

I hope this helps,

NerfLad.

EDIT: Crap, man_with_many_guns beat me to it. I forgot to search for mods though.

Edited by NerfLad78, 30 December 2005 - 05:27 PM.

#4 BadAssReptileFarmer

BadAssReptileFarmer

• Banned
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:31 PM

No, can't say I know where you're talking about. Hey thanks for the links. You will probablly see alot more of me around here now that I finally got around to buying a gun. I have to say the stock version is a little disapointing. But hey you have to start somewhere.
-Eli

#5 BadAssReptileFarmer

BadAssReptileFarmer

• Banned
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:53 PM

LOL I didn't even notice that my initials spelled that, that's pretty funny. My screen name is actually what I do as a second job. I am literally a reptile farmer, I breed exotic reptiles and my company is named "BadAssHerps" (herps=reptiles) and well beside my variouse geckos and what not being very impressive I to am a BadAss. LOL .............no....... but really I am.
-Eli

#6 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 05:28 PM

Double post = no.

LOL

= no.

You will probablly see alot more of me around here

Not if you don't shape up and read the rules we won't.
"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#7 ogopogo

ogopogo

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 07:20 PM

Hey bad ass i also keep herps i have a jungel carpet python and a bearded dragon and hope to get a mate for my jungel this season. Welcome to the nerfhaven im glad to have a fellow herper on here.

#8 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 07:21 PM

I've seen a few Code of Conduct violations. You guys might want to read it again, cause I've seen some slippage across the board recently.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users