Photo

I Have An Idea For A Bbb Mod.

2 replies to this topic

#1 Natch

Natch

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 04:11 PM

You know how the attachments that make it look a bow are more or less useless, well, my dad put those on(to distinguish one from the other) I was pulling the top one bacl(grabing the wheel thing) and realized something: You could use that as a catapult, what you do is put a nerf ball(or nerf grenade, I looked about the internet for a while before joining) onto the tip(using an ice scream scooper or something as a holder). From there, you could preceed to put something on there to make grabing easier, anf if you want to go even further, put a makeshift catch on the gun where the arm(as it will be dubbed) can latch onto. Find a way to move that catch out of the way(via a trigger or something) so if someone comes at you after you fire you can pull the trigger/release the catch and let the 'nade fly. This could easilly end any standoff/help save your ass if your caught reloading. Any way, just wanted to share my idea(I haven't done this myself, but it works in theory). Tell me what you think of it.

#2 Jester

Jester

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 04:23 PM

Sounds like a cool idea, but can the bow arms bend far enough to make it efficient without breaking?
Member of the Chaos Brigade. Home to the Elite Iowa Nerfers.

#3 Natch

Natch

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 04:27 PM

I tried bending it, but it doesn't go down too far, but far enough so that a nerf 'nade could be launched a fair distance. My dad said that over time, it would lose it's *srping* and become relaxed, but you would have to hold it in that posistion for 5 monthes. So it would be pretty practical, considering the arms have next to no use as it is. If it loses it's "spring" you'll have to take ot off, unless a way can be found to give the "spring" back.

Edited by Natch, 27 December 2005 - 04:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users