Basement Combat, Aar

after action review

3 replies to this topic

#1 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 09:50 PM

Hello all, hapy holidays and a wonderful New Year as well. Im a bit intoxicated as of right now but I just eturened from a splendid little nerf engagement in my aunts basement. It involved two teams of six armed with DT blasters and nightfinders as well as a bbb and some of the rfr and doublseshot type blasters. The games were based around rescueing hostages held in one of the downstairs bedrooms and returning them safley to your base, then holding your position for ten minutes. My team was composed of myself, my wonderful girlfriend, two of my younger cousins (14 and sixteen) and my friends Brian and Mike. Our guns have standard mods, minus one of the Dart tags because its so new.
We broke in to two fireteams of three and moved against the walls towards the hallway of bedrooms located at the rear of the basement.. The first team got within forty feet of the bedroom and their point man took a hit to the temple from the bbb :nugget: . I attempted to return fire with my rfr and while their gaurd was suppressed we assaulted the room. It got pretty intense with everyone expending their supply of DT ammo so quickly that it broke in to hand to hand.I wrested with my uncle for a few minutes while getting off sporadic nf shots from the hip. We did rescue the hostage in the end although i got pwned at my base by my sven year old cousin killer nut shot with a modded nf.
carpe scrotum- grab life by the balls, sustaining member of the always outnumbered but never outgunned toy gun modifiers guild.

#2 SG Pilot

SG Pilot

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 11:06 PM

Sounds like you had a great time. You must have got a big basement there. I like nerfing indoors for a couple reasons:

-Less chances in loosing your nerf darts
-Makes other nerf ammo more practical to use such as arrows or balls
-You won't get pwned if your gun isn't modded
-Don't need as many players

What kinds of set ups do you have when you have those wars?

~SGP
QUOTE(VACC @ Oct 9 2009, 04:45 AM) View Post

I know, I HATE toy guns that are made for little kids!

#3 malekith

malekith

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 04:58 PM

Man Im fifteen and I dont have as much fun as you I also agree that indoors MUCH BETTER for nerfing :) :)

-Malekith- B)
my favorite things to say:

Hehehe shooting people with foam darts is fun!!

Congratulations you have reached the ultimate level of stupidity!!

no really

Haa your funny

#4 Mike

Mike

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 03:38 PM

That sounds pretty fun. My basement is a decent size and is finished with carpeting, bar, play room ect. But we never seem to get enough people to play, so it's usually just myself, maybe three or four friends, and my two lil bros. The carpet is great for sliding with socks to dodge darts and seek cover. Your game sounds cool, but I'm kinda searching for a game you can play with six or less people other than 2v2, 3v3, ctf, or center flag. Any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users