Photo

I'm New.

14 replies to this topic

#1 Natch

Natch

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 03:51 PM

Hi, I'm new here, I've been lookiong around so I saw a few basic mods that can be done. I got two 3bs(X-mas) and have already taken out the unncessary carp in the barrel. I have opened it up to do this. Anything else?

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:04 PM

Welcome to NH.

And no, unless you plan to do internal banding or a spring replacement, there's not much else to do to the internals of the BBB.

~ompa

#3 man with many guns

man with many guns

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 05:08 PM

But you could replace the barrel. Welcome to NH.
Call me guns.
Mjdfuzzy: meh most people areound here are like "suk my balls michigan" and i'm like "you don't have balls you loser"
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: your mom's an ugly slut
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: ...and i love it

#4 Natch

Natch

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 07:09 PM

Thanks, are there any guns that you might reccomend?

#5 Paloose

Paloose

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 07:22 PM

I'm rather fond of the AT2K, AT3K, lanard blast bazooka, nite finder, and as of now the hornet. But these are only a few of the good guns out.

#6 Natch

Natch

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 07:24 PM

Cool, any guns that can be modded easily?

Edited by Natch, 25 December 2005 - 07:24 PM.

#7 Paloose

Paloose

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 07:38 PM

The AT2K is real easy to modify and the AT3K is only a little bit harder. The blast bazooka being even easier to mod than the 3K. In fact the bazooka was the first blaster that I modified. The nite finder is another easy mod where you take out the air restrictors and put a new barrel on.

In fact all of the guns previously mentioned by me are easily modified.

Edited by Paloose, 25 December 2005 - 07:40 PM.

#8 Natch

Natch

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 08:07 PM

*Get's a piece of paper and a notebook and begins writing like mad in it*

#9 man with many guns

man with many guns

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 09:33 PM

I'd say your best bet would be to mod ana airtech 2000, you should single it, and not quad it. All you have to do is glue the barrel right onto the valve. After you complete that, then I would mod an NF. You should be feeling pretty confident then, then you can mod about any thing, if you can't, I suggest you do more begginer mods. There is alot of good nerf articles floating around on the web, I would look at ehm if I was you.
Call me guns.
Mjdfuzzy: meh most people areound here are like "suk my balls michigan" and i'm like "you don't have balls you loser"
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: your mom's an ugly slut
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: ...and i love it

#10 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 11:32 PM

Finally, the way a new member is supposed to act. Welcome to NH.

The above recommendations are all excellent guns to mod. I think that the NF is the easiest of which to mod. If you look around, there are a variety of threads to accomodate your whims whether it be an AT2k, or NF, or basically every other recent gun. I also recommend a trip to the mods section of the site. You'll recognize some newer guns, and you'll get a good look at some of the older guns. It doesn't sounds like you have the old ones, so that will be a bit of eye candy. :nugget:

If you want to search for some older guns to mod, I would recommend a Splitfire, any one of the SuperMaxx series, or spring guns like LnL/Sharpshooters I &II/Secret Shots 1&2. PowerClips and RF 20s are fun, but they can't be modded a whole lot.

Again, welcome.

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#11 KirbySaysHi

KirbySaysHi

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 12:18 PM

Welcome!

Even though it's not nearly complete, the Mod Write-Up Directory might also have some good ideas for you, especially with the airtech2000 and the nitefinder.

Copy!
Kids in the backseat cause accidents... Accidents in the backseat cause kids.

#12 Natch

Natch

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 02:46 PM

Thanks, I'll liost the nerf I previously had but either a. got lost b. Broke(didn't even know what modding was) or c. Both

Detonator
Supermax 1500
That one that makes a flash and the dart glows in the dark

There may be more, but those are the ones I remember.

#13 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 11:24 AM

LBB is the way to go; quite possibly the easiest modified primary there is. Cut the original barrel to 1", glue a CPVC coupler to it, and then tape over the glue connection. Use a 9" barrel for 70'.

Edited by Arcanis, 27 December 2005 - 11:24 AM.

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#14 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 11:28 AM

Thats a shame that you lost your 1500 or broke it. That's a great gun.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#15 Natch

Natch

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:34 PM

Which I'm going to start busting my ass to find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users