Side Arms

Is there a reason

29 replies to this topic

#26 jon

jon

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 02 March 2003 - 04:10 AM

it seems like nost people recomend spring side arms.I would have to go with the norm. i usualy find myself in situations when need a side arm. not only is it good for a wierd situation, but it gives a intimidation that im going to fucking shoot your head of and if run out amo i will use my side arm to shoot peices of your head of. that what i think.
Die you super-monkey fuck!

#27 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 02 March 2003 - 10:58 AM

...at Apoc since I was the ONLY person using an automatic...

Hersh (One Man Clan) was running around with an RF20 and a Powerclip at one point, and he had a PC and an unmodded 1500 combo near the end.

I've learned from the past couple of wars that I've been in that you don't need a sidearm if you always stick with someone on you team that has a primary with a contrasting range and ROF.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#28 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 02 March 2003 - 11:14 AM

At Reckoning, I was the only person to use an auto at any point. That auto had at2k internals attached to the side of it in a craptastic manner using duct tape. Heh. Now, the AT2k is in a different spot, and the gun goes by the name of...

HANS BLIX
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#29 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 03 March 2003 - 05:48 PM

I would stick with using a sidearm, especially because my primary weapon (sm5k) is really slow to reload. One of the best times to charge someone would be while reloading [even though they might carry a sidearm] because they're more vulnerable and slower to react. However, carrying a sidearm helps alot more and decreases the chance of you being eliminated by a charging idiot who runs at you with two RF20's... Not specifically anyone...

~Mystic~

#30 fastabs25

fastabs25

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 March 2003 - 05:58 PM

splitfires wen modded right r sooo amzing darts fly out like bullets!!

i have dual splitfires that 4 shots ready to go it only takes 4 pumps each and u get great range!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users