Nerf Ammo Box.

too many darts around the home?

7 replies to this topic

#1 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:36 PM

I found this at my local walmart for $3.00. It is in the camping section by the ammo.
Either way it hold 50 darts almost perfectly. To make them fit perfectly cut Fbr into 1/2" lengths and push one peice down for every 50 holes. Be sure to buy the right size too.
this one is labelled to hold .22/250, 30/30, .308 and others.
Posted Image

It holds 1/2" Fbr stefans.stock darts, asshole darts.
What lies inside? Let's just say its filled with glittering prizes.

Posted Image

They also have a red case that is designed to hold shotgun shells, it looks like it could hold megas very well.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#2 Starbuck

Starbuck

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:42 PM

I use .30 caliber machine gun ammo cans for my loose rounds. Per can it'll hold 120 micros or 95 megas. I use .50 cal cans for my belted rounds for both my Razorbeasts. They're quite nifty.
Starbuck, The Noid,
Artemis Arms Armory

#3 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:49 PM

I use .30 caliber machine gun ammo cans for my loose rounds. Per can it'll hold 120 micros or 95 megas.

If you look closely at the second pic you can see that the darts slide into little square holes. This grid that is inside the box holds the darts up and keeps them from touching eachother. There is no way this box could hold megas too because the holes are too small. Having this grid also lets you keep the darts pretty side up.
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#4 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:00 PM

Your snŪper darts are beautiful, like jewels.

I don't really find a need for ammo boxes, but for Stefan storage I use a large clear plastic bag that used to hold army men.

I like it just for its awesomeness.
SexD Warves

#5 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 08:24 PM

I use my floor for storage :blink:
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#6 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 08:27 PM

That reminds me, I need to get that ammo can off my grandpa. Other than that I have a knit/silky bag that closes up easily. I jsut swing it around the air and the string pulls taught. I have gotten 652 darts in it and still had enough room so that they don't fall out somehow.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#7 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts
  • State:Texas

Posted 14 December 2005 - 10:40 PM

Angel, You should use the box to hold your FBR when you are making matchstick or stefen darts. That way you could make 50 at a time and then they'd be ready to be packed up once they've dried.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#8 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 12:08 AM

Oh but I do. The pics are up on the matchstick stefan thread. One of the pics shows me doing that.
Follow me.

I dont use the whole thing for stefans. Ill put ten in and then take the first one out and put the new stefan in and so on because they dry fast enough. Because the plasti dip takes like 4 coats for a good dome and need to sit for over 4 hours between coats its good to use the ammo box.

I dont make 50 at a time though but I do make 30 at a time I need to leave a one space barrier in between the darts just incase one leans over and spills plastidip all over the other darts. Also it would be hard to place the darts in the grid without the gap because my large bear claws would surely knock a few other darts on the way down.
I know its bad,
After what we had,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users