How many of these things have we had?

15 replies to this topic

#1 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 07:47 AM

It's is high time/almost late enough to schedule Reckoning. As most of you know, Reckoning is Jersey's January Nerf War. As of right now, I am proposing three dates. These are the days that I will be in Jersey, and for the most part they are the days people are still out from college. Keep in mind those silly DC kids are trying to schedule a war of their own too. It's up to you guys if we want to work around them, or try to coordinate with them so the wars are not on conflicting weekends. ^_^

Possible Dates:
Sunday, January 8th
Saturday, January 14th
Sunday, January 15th

The place will be Mill Creek, but if enough of you bitch and moan, I may consider somewhere else. I'll edit this post to have more details as the date gets closer.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#2 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 09:49 AM

Personally, I' planning on going to the DC war, so I would like to see some collaboration between the two wars, and as for the dates, any dates are good for me
I get back from school next thurs/fri and i return to school january 22.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 09:59 AM

Like every war, if I have the time and money to make the drive I will. That's the only thing holding me back. Time can be made, money can be made, but the money has better investments and my car blows ass during the winter. I'm stay out of the date game, but always Sundays will be better so I have my Saturday night. Unless of course I decide to drive up there the night before and get blitzed iwth the Horsemen, Hersh or the LGLF. We'll see. If there's a party, I will definitely be there.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#4 Death

Death

Ass-Kicking Overlord

• Contributors
  • 226 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 11:12 AM

I'm not sure about the other Horsemen, but the 8th is not possible for me. I'm helping to run (and participating in) one of the largest fighting-game tournaments on the East Coast that weekend.

DEATH

Let a man never stir on his road a step
without his weapons of war;
for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise
of a spear on the way without.  --Hávamál 38

#5 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:01 PM

I'm gonna be there along with Tenessee23 and lil Joe. Any date is good for me I just need to know when so I can take off of work.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#6 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 04:27 PM

As of right now, I'm thinking Saturday the 14th or Sunday the 15th. The DC guys haven't set their date yet, and from talking to people, most of our attendees are interested in going to that war as well. I want to work it out so both wars can be attended.

However, I do want to set this date so Death can attend. He seems to be the only Horsemen with a pulse at the moment.

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#7 Death

Death

Ass-Kicking Overlord

• Contributors
  • 226 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:06 PM

Heh, I'll see what I can do to get the other guys on board for this one. The rigors of Real-Life have been hittin' us all pretty hard.

DEATH

Let a man never stir on his road a step
without his weapons of war;
for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise
of a spear on the way without.  --Hávamál 38

#8 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 10:20 AM

In light of recent developments, I am going to tentatively schedule Reckoning for Saturday, January 14th. If there is good reason, I am willing to move it to the following day. As usual, the war will be held at the Creek. PM me if you need directions. The approximate start time is 10:30 AM. Once we have enough people to start a small round, we will begin.

#9 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 07:02 AM

less than a week away, head count time.
I hate you.

#10 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 10:08 AM

I will obviously be there and I am pretty sure Kevin doesn't have a track meet that day, so there should be the two of us.

#11 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 01:01 PM

Sorry guys, can't do this one. Friday night I'm having a...umm....vistor over and Saturday I have a good friends birthday party that I promised I'd show. Sunday morning, I have to work. Rough weekend, I'm just not going to be able to make it.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#12 ace mx

ace mx

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 01:04 PM

I' can't make this one. I may not be doing anyting but I have no way of actualy getting there.(no car)
"fortune favors the bold" -Alixander "the great"

#13 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 02:56 PM

Sorry, I can't make it either.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#14 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 11:12 PM

I will be in attendance, but i might forgo the traditional sandcastle visit afterwards.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#15 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 11:23 PM

Four of us?
I hate you.

#16 tenesee23

tenesee23

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 08:44 PM

Saturday is actually perfect for me...

Except if my ride can't go, I can't go. Apparantly, that is the case. Sorry, it wouldn't be the same for me with out Shrimp's crew all togethor.
Go Team FuckBuddy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users