Photo

Need Help On Blastfire

5 replies to this topic

#1 hotvietboi123

hotvietboi123

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:36 PM

I haven't used my blastfire in a while, I tested it out today and it worked fine except that when I primed it (pull back green thing, pump 5 times) and fired, it shot the first round but wouldn't shoot the second round. The white mark in the green cocking mechanism keeps staying on the 5'th circle, it won't move, until I pull the trigger like 3 or 4 times, and then it starts to shoot the other rounds. But the other rounds are weak due to the lost of air by pulling the trigger 3-4 times. Just wondering how to fix this, thanks.

#2 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:06 PM

I'f you've ever modded it then it probably means you set the trigger incorrectly when you put it together, I did the same thing and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. You need to set the trigger right because otherwise it doesn't push the white part forward enough for it to lock and it will be pushed back by the pressure until enough pressure is gone. Hope that helps.

Edited by euphemism, 29 November 2005 - 08:07 PM.

#3 hotvietboi123

hotvietboi123

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:09 PM

ok thanks, I'll check that

#4 reversedracula

reversedracula

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:27 PM

Make sure you're pulling the trigger all the way back. Some guns are sensitive that way about advancing barrels. I once had a similar problem. Good luck.

#5 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:46 PM

I decided to fix mine too, you may not not need to change your trigger's position but that of the forward moving part of the trigger assembly. I had to move that part forward a little and now mine works great.

#6 hotvietboi123

hotvietboi123

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 09:51 PM

yeah, I opened it up, fixed the trigger mechanism, I positioned one of the parts into a diffrent groove and now it works great, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users