Photo

Holster Draw

5 replies to this topic

Poll: Which hand do you use to draw your sidearm. (37 member(s) have cast votes)

Which hand do you use to draw your sidearm.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Illadar

Illadar

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:19 PM

I'd say the question speaks for its self. I personaly have been exparimenting with holster sides, I'm building a holster for my right and I have one for my left (differnt guns).

#2 Enigma1313

Enigma1313

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 08:41 PM

I tend to draw with my dominant hand, provided I don't have another weapon previously in my hand. Also, I prefer to draw across my body, rather than on the same side as my dominant hand. I'm saying I keep my sidearm on the left, grip facing forward, and reach across to draw it out.
"Excellence over Compassion. Hatred over Foregiveness. Dedication before Forfeit. So is the way of the Enigma."
-Excerpt from the Preamble of the Enigma Code.

#3 Lukeinator

Lukeinator

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:49 PM

I draw with my dominant hand as I usually want to shoot a sidearm quickly and my dominant hand is more accurate.
Ride it like it's stolen.

#4 Spaztic 75

Spaztic 75

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:13 PM

I typically use duels, so both I guess.

Edited by Spaztic_75, 11 January 2006 - 05:39 PM.

In the big picture I'm still next to nothing, he never talks to me.

#5 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:29 PM

I usually use dual SFs, so I'm holding both already. No need for a holster. When I'm reloading I just tuck one under my arm. I sometimes keep a scout in my left back pocket as a hold out.

#6 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:48 PM

When I do use another gun it is almost always left hand, my non-dominant one. Using homemades has really strengthened my left, so now both hands have equal accuracy. I don't use a holster; I put a sidearm down when reloading. Tucking it under the arm works also.

United Nerf Ops - The premier northeast US nerf club serving the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT)
NYC Nerf Ops - Nerf in New York City itself
NJ Nerf Ops - Nerf in New Jersey
CT Nerf Ops - Nerf in Connecticut

UNO also has a Discord server, DM me on Discord to join (@vincentdrake)

-----------------------------------------------
My other groups:
Nerf Thrifters - A group for posting thrifts and other second-hand finds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users