Photo

Saw Something On Bbb

4 replies to this topic

#1 Sponge Nerfer

Sponge Nerfer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:12 PM

Hey I am new to this site and this is my first post. I have noticed that on my bbb the front handle realy dosnt do much at all, so i was thinking that i could cut the handle off and put another gun (maybe a nf) inside the bbb so that way you could get two shots out of it before having to reload. This has several problems, I am not sure if there is any room inside the bbb to fit a second gun. Also I think that getting it so that I would be able to work the smaller gun if it is a pull back would be very hard.

This is a picture I found on the internet showing someones bbb whith a supermax built into it, I was thinking of something along these lines. (sory the picture is big dont know how to make it smaller)

Posted Image

If any of you guys have any ideas or comments please tell me. :huh:
When in doubt, make a huge nerf cannon of death.

#2 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:23 PM

If you saw off that handle, right above it lies the main plunger assembly for the BBB, so you wouldn't have any space to put it. But you could glue something in the place of the handle.

#3 Sponge Nerfer

Sponge Nerfer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:31 PM

Ok but what do you think I should glue and since there would be no room is there any other way I could get this to work?

#4 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:02 PM

Even though your picture that you posted isn't working, I know what picture you are talking about. You could keep the handle and do that at2k intergration. You could just smack on a nitefinder, it would look a little awkward though. Other than that, figuring out a gun to intergrate on your BBB is the whole fun of modding; its your own idea. Good luck.

#5 Sponge Nerfer

Sponge Nerfer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 10:31 AM

This morning I acually cut off the handle of my bb and put on my nf where the handle was. It worked great!

Thank you for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users