Buzzbee Fast Action Rifle Mod

turn it into Lever action to bolt action

34 replies to this topic

#1 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 11:48 PM

I'm going to redo this Because the pictures went bye-bye and the grammar in this write up sucked serious monkey balls. Anywho Here I go I don't have a Rapid Fire Rifle any more but ill make do with pictures i find around the site and the recollection of the stock weapon.

So what i was going for was the ability to turn your Rapid Fire Rifle into a Bolt Action Rifle...or slide...or whatever.

WHAT YOU NEED:
1 2-Inch Nail
1 Saw
1 cow
1 pound Ground Beef

BOLT GUIDE:
Lets take the first cut! You see when you ride that lever down a yellow tube goes out the back.
You need to cut out a line in the green marked in this picture with red, make sure its lined up with the screws on the yellow tube, You can take the whole gun apart and cut it or you can cut it in while the gun is still all in one piece. Now you have a guide for the bolt...
Uh oh...wheres the bolt?

THE BOLT!
Once your done hey your half way there. Now the yellow tube has screws in it unscrew the one which is closest to the end of the tube marked in the pic. Than drill with a bit a tad bigger than the hole already given, And than Find a 2-Inch Screw and screw it in there. And now you have a bolt.

PICTURE
Posted Image

Now if you put the screw in right, If the bolt guide was cut right. Than the screw you put in (Bolt) should slide in and out of the gun seamlessly!

Lets make our last cut, LETS GET THAT LEVER....OOUUTA HERE!!!

Probably the smartest thing BUZZBEE ever did to there products was make an aluminum lever, damnit that thing is sturdy but easy too cut, My Coping Saw took it down, SO cut it as close to the green thing as possible.
Sand it down as smooth as possible because metal gets sharp after you cut her down.

And you are finished! To ensure More efficiency Take out the barrel break at the end of the barrel.
This is how it looked when it was finished.

Posted Image

Edited by joeyaglr444, 14 March 2008 - 09:54 AM.

Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#2 nerd with a cause

nerd with a cause

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 11:55 PM

that asome man
B) :lol: :D

though 1) how is the range and 2) how much was it

#3 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 11:59 PM

Range without mod 30 feet or so, With mod its 45-50 at times. it cost me 14 bucks.

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#4 ambushbug

ambushbug

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 01:37 AM

Nice idea but I still think I'd like the lever better. Using the fingers on my trigger hand to work the lever, I'm sure my RoF would be much faster than pulling the bolt. I will try to shove some barrel material in there as well (I've been meaning to use some spare 9/16 brass for this purpose but haven't got around to it). Have you used it in combo with the CPVC shell mod?

and, oh yeah - I believe you meant "Rapid Fire Rifle" not the "Fast Action Rifle"? (a la Boltsniper).

EDIT: I just tried adding the 9/16 brass barrel extension - no luck. The darts barely leave the barrel (I tried 12" and 8"). I should have known better anyway, the air delivery system (small plunger + airhose) is too wimpy to utilize the brass barrel extension.

Edited by ambushbug, 21 November 2005 - 12:47 AM.

#5 man with many guns

man with many guns

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 08:28 AM

Nice idea but I still think I'd like the lever better. Using the fingers on my trigger hand to work the lever, I'm sure my RoF would be much faster than pulling the bolt. I will try to shove some barrel material in there as well (I've been meaning to use some spare 9/16 brass for this purpose but haven't got around to it). Have you used it in combo with the CPVC shell mod?

and, oh yeah - I believe you meant "Rapid Fire Rifle" not the "Fast Action Rifle"? (a la Boltsniper).

I belive he meant to say that, becuase he is giving it a bolt, making it more like F.A.R..
Call me guns.
Mjdfuzzy: meh most people areound here are like "suk my balls michigan" and i'm like "you don't have balls you loser"
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: your mom's an ugly slut
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: ...and i love it

#6 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 08:45 AM

Ya sorry guys got mixed up a bit there It is the Rapid fire. But The pvc shells sadly do not work for This gun. I have tried it on stock and it does not work tried it here it does not work.

P.s forgot about the major con about this gun(unmodified). It is that after awhile the shell ejection system will get weary and will not work fast enough. The problem is ounce you fire a round the shell will not eject fast enough so the next shell will try to get into the chamber and everything will jam up.

Edited by joeyaglr444, 19 November 2005 - 02:05 PM.

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#7 Pico10

Pico10

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 05:49 PM

Where did you buy the gun?
"Don't ask questions and expect intelligent responses"

#8 nerd with a cause

nerd with a cause

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 08:39 PM

yes where do you get it

#9 Jester

Jester

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 10:28 PM

This mod looks awesome, good job!

~J
Member of the Chaos Brigade. Home to the Elite Iowa Nerfers.

#10 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 12:41 AM

You buy it at walmart thats where i got it.

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#11 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:49 AM

yes where do you get it

Right underneath here. I know it's hard to see, but I'm sure you'll find it there; just keep reading until you do.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#12 rusty

rusty

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 04:33 PM

Your going to get shot if you walk around outside with that. You should paint it hot pink, or paint the end of the barrel red.

ambushbug where is the cpvc shell mod you speak of?

Edited by rusty, 20 November 2005 - 04:37 PM.

#13 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:17 PM

U know Its still yellow...wuite visibile in daylight and hot pink....Not even the safest person would do so. (exageration) I wont paint it pink.

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#14 man with many guns

man with many guns

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:46 PM

Your going to get shot if you walk around outside with that. You should paint it hot pink, or paint the end of the barrel red.

ambushbug where is the cpvc shell mod you speak of?

He is talking about my mod, here: http://nerfhaven.com...topic=5362&st=0

It works for the Rapid fire foam rifle too.
Call me guns.
Mjdfuzzy: meh most people areound here are like "suk my balls michigan" and i'm like "you don't have balls you loser"
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: your mom's an ugly slut
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: ...and i love it

#15 loni

loni

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 09:29 PM

Am I doing something wrong, because the pictures aren't working, there is just a little red X, and it says user posted image. Thanks. Also I got my Rapid Fire Rifle Tek from amazon.com, it was 10 bucks with 5 bucks shipping.

-Loni

Edited by loni, 14 February 2007 - 09:32 PM.

"I don't nerf to see who is the best, I nerf to see who is the biggest bitch"

#16 PvtMcFlurry

PvtMcFlurry

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 05:45 PM

I hope you know you just revived a 2 month old post for almost absolutely nothing. Just thought I would let you know.
QUOTE(Cannonball @ Oct 26 2007, 11:47 PM) View Post

I'm anxiously awaiting the hasbro over throw.

One Man Clan, or One Man Company?

Crossbow Mod.

#17 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 06:10 PM

Worse than that. A topic that's over a year and two months old. Shinny, I hope you're reading this.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#18 NiteWalker

NiteWalker

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 06:44 PM

Even worse than that, two other people posting useless posts while trying to back-seat moderate the forums. Wait... is this back-seat moderation?
NEW Write-up of the DTG/At3k:
Click here
Credit to Carrtoon for the mod.

"The mother of invention is need... Who doesn't have to pelt people with foam?"

#19 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 12:00 AM

Someone should help him out...

Am I doing something wrong, because the pictures aren't working, there is just a little red X, and it says user posted image.

Try refreshing a couple times. If that doesn't work, I would check your browser settings to see if it allows you to see user posted images, or something like that.

Sorry to bring this topic back up to the top of the list.

#20 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:12 AM

I am just letting everybody know that the Write-Up is fixed! hope it helps you out.

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#21 smeagolsaur

smeagolsaur

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:24 AM

Range without mod 30 feet or so, With mod its 45-50 at times. it cost me 14 bucks.

I couldn't bear to fully read your entire write-up (partially because I'm still drunk and partially because your writing was intolerable), but I didn't see anywhere that you actually modded anything to change the performance of the gun- so how did you increase its range?

And why didn't you just wait to take pictures of your gun instead of using pictures of other peoples' stuff? It's just confusing people (as evidenced by the previous posts).

...HAha This thread is over 2 years old --- THANK YOU JOOSE. If only I could delete posts.

Edited by smeagolsaur, 14 March 2008 - 11:31 AM.

#22 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:40 PM

Well thats why i re-wrote it u silly face!
who gives a rats eye if your drunk you should be in bed....a sleep.
About the range increase there was a Stock buzzbee round mod that came with it, Hell the weapon is useless anyway! this mod is only because it makes it fun too load.

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#23 pulletman

pulletman

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:56 PM

You know, the lever makes it dual wieldable.
QUOTE(Ro-Sham-Bo @ Mar 28 2008, 08:28 PM) View Post

(Never heard an old woman scream so loud) -Don't sigg that

QUOTE(Crimmy @ Apr 23 2008, 09:31 AM) View Post

i'm retarded

#24 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

Someone has watched a little too many matrix flix. DID I tell you that this mod makes it easier? Dual wielding RFRs is stupid its clip fed its got good enough rof on its own.

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#25 ccssneo

ccssneo

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:19 PM

Hi, i wanted to make this mod but unfortchunatly (sorry bout my spelling) there are some question i want to ask. Is it easier to load?
What and how do i cut the green part were the yellow thing sticks out. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users