Screwdrivers

the triangle one

7 replies to this topic

#1 Pico10

Pico10

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 08:33 PM

I want to open up my commlink gun but I can't find a trangle screwdriver to do so. If anyone has found one of these can you please tell me where.
I've searched the forums and the only solution I've found is to dremel down a hex screwdriver, but I don't have a dremel.
"Don't ask questions and expect intelligent responses"

#2 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 09:46 PM

Solution A: Buy a Dremel. Not only will it be great here, but you will be able to mod future guns easier. If nerf is fizzling out for you, then don't.

Solution B: Buy the right screwdriver. Investigation is the name of the game here. Go to Sears, Wal-mart, Target, Home Depot, Menards, or another store that you think would carry one. Creators designed the gun to not be opened, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's hard to find. Frankly, I've never seen one, but if there's a screw, there's got to be a screwdriver somewhere.

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#3 flamebo388

flamebo388

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 11:11 PM

I'm almost positive they don't sell those. Considering if you cut the corners off a triangle it becomes a hexagon try getting a allen head that fits without dremeling. Let us know on the size too.
And as everyone knows, money makes the world go round. It's also the root of all evil, therefore the world going round is evil, and we should stop the rotation of the planet.

#4 pinhead52

pinhead52

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 12:03 AM

Those screwdrivers exist, and they are sold. I know because I have them. I don't know where I got them though, so look around. They are popular among electronics, so I would include Radio Shack in your search.

#5 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 12:48 AM

Correction It is now The source owned by circuit city. or the other way around.
Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#6 Lukeinator

Lukeinator

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 09:19 AM

Correction It is now The source owned by circuit city. or the other way around.

It's only The Source by Circuit City in Canada.
Ride it like it's stolen.

#7 Pico10

Pico10

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 02:40 PM

I know this topic is old but looky what I found.
http://www.lara.com/...ce.cgi?oc=BT-3R

So for those of you who still don't have a dremel but a Commlink you wanna open up, there you go.
"Don't ask questions and expect intelligent responses"

#8 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 06:26 PM

Well the Electri EEl has triangular screws and I openned it up( I didn't ahave the scredriver so I used a steak knife and it worked.)
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users