Photo

Bbb Arrows?

5 replies to this topic

#1 TheDiceman

TheDiceman

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:20 AM

I generally use my nerf guns for indoor stuuf right now so I stick with stock ammo (largely because I do not have the stuff I need to do decent mods while I am at my college dorms). Has anyone actaully seen extra arrow packs for the BBB anywhere? I picked one up a few weeks ago and after pulling teh air restrictors love it for indoor fights, but find I would like some extra ammo, especially sicne one of teh arrows has already been ruined.
"Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..." -H.P. Lovecraft

#2 pinhead52

pinhead52

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:15 AM

I think you can order arrows off their site.

Also, its really easy to crayola-mod your BBB to fire stock micros. Just take out the restrictor and dremel the openning, a crayola fits right inside. It'll give you more power on each shot.

#3 TheDiceman

TheDiceman

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:12 PM

Like I said, I am in a dorm and do not have any tools to work with here, otherwise I would have dremeled out the barrel a while ago. I did not see the arrows on teh site anywhere and the TRU where I bought my Bow does not have any extra arrows.
"Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..." -H.P. Lovecraft

#4 sporkboyofjustice

sporkboyofjustice

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:44 PM

Give this link a try ammo order form.

Edited to correct the URL because I'm special.

Edited by sporkboyofjustice, 28 October 2005 - 02:46 PM.

#5 TheDiceman

TheDiceman

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:02 PM

I have been wondering if that form was still valid since it was made in 1997 and the Nerf production line has changed so much since then.

#6 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:47 PM

If you want, i can sell you some. Ive got quite a few of the original ones.

PM me if you are interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users