Dollar Store Dartguns

4 replies to this topic

#1 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 09:47 PM

Has anybody modified dollor store dart
guns besides replacing springs and add rubberbands.

Edited by joeyaglr444, 28 October 2005 - 09:48 PM.

Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#2 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,338 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:50 PM

I have tried to modify a WCLP. I stopped when I realized that it was worthless to carry on. I say let dollar store guns, be dollar store guns and stick to Nerf, Buzzbee, and Lanard guns. I dunno maybe somone else has had better luck with these guns, but I havn't.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#3 man with many guns

man with many guns

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:23 PM

I haven't modified it but I made nano stephans to shoot in the stock barrel. I posted it on NHQ Pre-HAXORZ. It got around 55 feet. But you couldn't a hourse from 4 feet with that thing. Bottom line, I agree with shrimp, let dollor stores be. The only way I mess with 'em is if its equivilent of an nf(accuracy, range, ROF).

Edited by man_with_many_guns, 29 October 2005 - 08:23 PM.

Call me guns.
Mjdfuzzy: meh most people areound here are like "suk my balls michigan" and i'm like "you don't have balls you loser"
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: your mom's an ugly slut
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: ...and i love it

#4 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 08:39 AM

A friend of mine CPVC'd a couple dollar store guns (the ones that look like extremely small uzis) and they got slightly under NF range. Their big problem was the fact that the grip was uselessly small and the trigger was a pain.

#5 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 09:20 PM

I coupler moded a dollar store shotgun I used cpvc when I shoved three 1 inch darts down the barrel I could cock it once fire cock it again fire agin for three shots it was realy cool. It got about 25 feet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users