Photo

Starwars Battlefront Ii

16 replies to this topic

#1 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 04:15 PM

Ok so I'm probably one of the biggest starwars fans and have know and enjoyed the Starwars Universe for years. So I felt it was my duty to create this thread. So as many might know they are coming out with the new Battlefront, Battlefront II and it comes out November 1st. This thread is to disscuss your hope for the new game, what you have heard about it or just your comments on the game. I have heard from a reliable source that there are many new features like the biggerest is the fact that you can now be special characters ( Jedi, heros, etc.) not only that but there are now offical space battles and new games like capture the flag. There are also many new classes of characters and there is now a sprint button which is sweet.

-DTR the Big freaking fan of Starwars

Edited by DTReaper, 30 October 2005 - 11:39 AM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

#2 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 04:50 PM

My friend is a HUGE star Wars fan and he has BattleFront, he got me into Battle Front so I plan on Getting BattleFront 2 for Christmas. Along with some other fine quality NERF stuff. I'll see what he knows and edit my thread so it seems like I know something.

I can't wait for it though. Should be fun.

Sqiggs
Been a while.
#bro

#3 Ronster

Ronster

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:05 PM

Republic Commando kicked major ass!
Halo, Star Wars style!
-I Nerf, there for I am.

QUOTE(baghead @ Oct 25 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post
Ronster reminded me that I should have warned you all Prepare your Bladder for Imminent Release!!!!

#4 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:10 PM

I believe that they incorperated part of cammando into Battlefront II.

-DTR

Edit: This is the starwars battlefront 2 site I found http://www.lucasarts...Flash.html#Home

Edited by DTReaper, 28 October 2005 - 06:23 PM.

#5 wick817

wick817

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:44 AM

I have been waiting for this to come out for a long time. When i played the first one i loved it and still play it today. I am so glad it is coming out!
This is funny
My freind: You cant hit from there
Me:Yes i can... BANG(from my singled AT2K)
My friend:OOOWWWWW My arm.

#6 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:40 AM

I accidentaly had the wrong date it is actually coming out the 1st but I added an extra 1 on to the date.

-DTR

#7 Lukeinator

Lukeinator

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 12:53 PM

The first one is an crazy fun game. Can't wait for number 2.
Ride it like it's stolen.

#8 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 07:16 PM

I got Battlefront 2 today andit is pretty cool but it is just abit too structured for my liking. Its too much republic Commando and not enough battlefront 1. Not too say there are not cool but they were cool in there own way and mixed the kind of lack the goodness. Not to say this game isn't good, it is quite good and the vehicals and characters have been equalized. Noot to mention the clones have a cool guy with a chain gun and he basicly rules in anti-infantry. So feel free to ask me any questions you have about the game and I may answer you soon?
-DTR

#9 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 07:34 PM

I just rented it and got through the first mission in space. I had hard time taking out the frigate though. How do you get a squad into an enemy ship?
Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#10 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 08:57 PM

That isn't the first mission just so you know it may be the shorten version but to get a squad into a capital ship you get in the laat/i and wait for people to get in then you just drive in the hanger bay but generaly if you are in fact talking about frigates these are just to destroy with fighters and not to enter but the capital ships you can enter. Hope it helps,

-DTR

#11 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 09:26 PM

Hopped in the original last night...there were all of four games, none of them on dedicated servers. One was named "Fluffy", one was Endor only, all had horrible ping and a max of four players.

Can you guess what I didn't do last night?
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#12 ronoc

ronoc

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:25 PM

the first battle front was good but i bet number two is going to be better :D
ronoc_#19

#13 man with many guns

man with many guns

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:28 PM

It's out dude, and read the COC.
Call me guns.
Mjdfuzzy: meh most people areound here are like "suk my balls michigan" and i'm like "you don't have balls you loser"
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: your mom's an ugly slut
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: ...and i love it

#14 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 06:28 PM

You've got a lot of enthusiasm, which hasn't gone unnoticed. That's why I got off my ass and finally got to member validations for the first time in two weeks. However, my suggestion is that you read our Code of Conduct and read the forums some before you do a lot of posting. Not that two posts is a lot, but I like to make these things clear with new members from the beginning.

Man_with_many_guns, that's my job and last time I checked we weren't hiring. Your job is to make quality posts and keep discussions going. Thanks.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#15 ronoc

ronoc

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:15 PM

all right
ronoc_#19

#16 TheDiceman

TheDiceman

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 02:15 AM

I kinda avoided the first Battlefront becuse a lot of people told me that there were a lot of AI issues. I am rahter tempted to get this one though since I would really like to have a large scare war game in my collection. The porblem is deciding between this and City of Villains as to which to buy first.
"Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..." -H.P. Lovecraft

#17 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 07:12 PM

The first Battlefront didn't really have AI problems but they always attacked you even when there were like 10 other guys standing right near me. They also let you go first and just followed you. Not only that but they had like a sixth sense so when you sniped them they would dodge even though they coulden't see you, it was rather irritating. The new AI's now run in front of you and get in your way abit and have caused me to die a few times. But all in all I would say the AI is better and now is much more stratigic in how it attacks and moves towards objectives. But there is too much chatter in the background. The people are always talking "They sent in the supers", "look out Droideka": it just is slightly annoying.

-DTR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users