Looking For A Gun

$$$

4 replies to this topic

#1 Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 11:29 PM

i dunno if this is where i should come to post something like this but...
I am looking to buy a homemade

I want a SMALLER gun, something about the size of the Nerf 'Night finder'

We have a game through my college cross country team and I want to have a little edge on the rest of them :)

anyone want to make me one and sell it to me

i dont know how or have the time to do it myself

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 11:35 PM

Boltsniper has a few of his pistols that will be going for sale on E-bay soon. I suggest you watch for those, although you may have to pay a premium to get one. He's only putting up three, and I know there are alot of people on the forums that will be bidding on them.

~ompa

#3 Ronster

Ronster

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 09:42 AM

... He's only putting up three, and I know there are alot of people on the forums that will be bidding on them.

~ompa

I think he is only putting up 2. I believe he said he was going to keep one for himself to dual-weild... So that kind of lowers your chances of getting one for cheap.
But still, image that in a nerf war, Bolt with his FAR and his two Grammaton sidearms... That would seriously own... Two bad alot of the major wars don't allow homemades.

Edited by Ronster, 23 October 2005 - 09:43 AM.

-I Nerf, there for I am.

QUOTE(baghead @ Oct 25 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post
Ronster reminded me that I should have warned you all Prepare your Bladder for Imminent Release!!!!

#4 flamebo388

flamebo388

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 04:20 PM

Actually, homemades are usually banned because most are air powered and far too powerful to be safe, something like one of bolts spring guns wouldn't be a problem.
And as everyone knows, money makes the world go round. It's also the root of all evil, therefore the world going round is evil, and we should stop the rotation of the planet.

#5 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 03:21 PM

i dunno if this is where i should come to post something like this but...
I am looking to buy a homemade

I want a SMALLER gun, something about the size of the Nerf 'Night finder'

We have a game through my college cross country team and I want to have a little edge on the rest of them :)

anyone want to make me one and sell it to me

i dont know how or have the time to do it myself

OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES! Didn't you read Boltsniper's threads on his new homemade? His gun matches the description of what you're looking for. He's starting the bidding on his new homemade pistol on EBAY. Seriously search and read before you post.

Edited by Osiris, 24 October 2005 - 03:21 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users