Petg Help

where dose everyone get it?

12 replies to this topic

#1 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:06 PM

I know that I can buy PETG from other mebers on this site, but where do they get it? I mean, it didn't just poof into there garage. I'm not alowed to order stuff from other people on the web (sorry about the deal I talked to you about Italion Stalion, maby in a couple of months) and need to get some. Where do you guys get it?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

Behold. Helping Bunny on his way, one signiture at a time.

#2 man with many guns

man with many guns

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:36 PM

I think you can get it at pet stores.
Call me guns.
Mjdfuzzy: meh most people areound here are like "suk my balls michigan" and i'm like "you don't have balls you loser"
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: your mom's an ugly slut
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: ...and i love it

#3 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 02:45 AM

Your not allowed? How old are you? Spend the time to get a money order done at the bank and send it over to viper. So you spend $5 to get the order done and mailing costs. Big freaking deal. I cant stand it when parents control everything their kids do. Send the money order to viper and give him the address of a friend you trust. All of a sudden Boom 2 weeks later you got petg and if your parents ask just tell them you found it at store or say that this is different stuff.

Bottom line is:

Don't let your parents own you or you will never learn independence!
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#4 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 07:19 AM

Ya, the thing is, I don't think my friends parents will like me giving out their adress. Can you buy it at pet stores? I don't know.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

#5 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 10:51 AM

Most pet stores will sell a pond tubing that looks like petg but is alot flimsier. It is more rubbery because it is designed to bend.
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#6 opiumpanda

opiumpanda

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 10:51 AM

Ya, the thing is, I don't think my friends parents will like me giving out their adress. Can you buy it at pet stores? I don't know.

I used to be able to get PETG at my local pet store but they discontinued it for some reason. I have a question, does anyone know what PETG is actually used for?
"i read that nerfs coming out with a 500 watt lazer light that can burn through walls."
Hell you're lucky if you don't get fucked with a spiked bat

#7 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 11:01 AM

I have no clue what PETG is realy used for and I don't think any nerfer will ever know. But anyways, what was the name of this petstore? I have many petstores around and would like to check some of them. Narrow it down for me. What section was the PETG in?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

#8 man with many guns

man with many guns

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 11:32 AM

I think it's used for aquariums.
Call me guns.
Mjdfuzzy: meh most people areound here are like "suk my balls michigan" and i'm like "you don't have balls you loser"
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: your mom's an ugly slut
[12:43] mjdfuzzy: ...and i love it

#9 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:07 PM

Thanks guys, I did mod one of my at3ks with PVC a most of you know, but I'd like to try PETG because it will most likely (sp?) get better ranges. you all help a lot with my annoying n00bish questions.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

#10 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 02:46 PM

PETG tubing is used for a whole bunch of different things, but the ones that most readily come to mind are aquarium riser tubes for air-assisted undergravel filters, water delivery for decorative aquarium settings, and retail packaging for varying sizes of drill bits, long instruments for dentistry and hobby crafts. Hence you generally won't see it on the rack in any old store.

Some pet stores have them, but you're best to take a couple of samples of darts to try before you buy. Nothing like buying a couple feet only to find they are too loose/ tight for anything useful.

The best way is to get them online from Viper or others who may be selling them. These are for the most part, proven in Nerf applications, so there's little chance it won't fit (there's still a chance, depending on the brand of FBR you buy and use.)

You can PM Viper with addresses, etc. so it shouldn't go public.

Bottom line is:

That's fine...if you've moved out and are on your own. As long as you're under your parent's responsibility and care, they do own you. And feed you, clothe you, and pay for your internet and computers and Nerf toys. Once you're out of the house and on your own, you will learn independence, one way or another. Without running back to Mom 'n' Dad's for food, money, etc.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#11 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 03:25 PM

POGs used to come in big PETG tubes. Dice usually come in PETG also.

Edited by NinjZ, 23 October 2005 - 03:25 PM.

#12 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 05:29 PM

Bottom line is:

That's fine...if you've moved out and are on your own. As long as you're under your parent's responsibility and care, they do own you. And feed you, clothe you, and pay for your internet and computers and Nerf toys. Once you're out of the house and on your own, you will learn independence, one way or another. Without running back to Mom 'n' Dad's for food, money, etc.

-Piney-

In a way you are right Piney, Just the thought that the kid is so whipped that he can't even spend his own money wherever he wants! It's just another tell tale sign of pyscho parents (Unless the kid is like under 12).
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#13 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 05:54 PM

Most kids under the age of 15 i've ever seen arent really mature enough or have the nack to be able to play Airsoft very well. The problem for kids is that most parents are very closeminded about things when it comes to hobbies like these. It's hard for kids to get their parents to trust them, and understand that these sports arent THAT dangerous. This is also the opinion of someone who isnt a parent though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users