Photo

At2k Stock

9 replies to this topic

#1 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 07:42 PM

Ok first off I have searched I have looked at other nerf sites and saw 2k stocks but I dident realy like them. Now that that is said i was wondering if anyone had any new ideas. I just made a costom breach barell on my 2k and wanted a stock to finish the job. If anyone has ideas please post them. Also if you have any pics of one you made it would be helpful. I will post when I am done.

#2 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 07:50 PM

There was a farmer had a dog and E-X-P-E-R-I-M-E-N-T was his name oh!

Nobody know what youwant. It's your desicion anyway. Just "Experiment" and find what you like. It's not hard. But I'm not a mod so I'm going to shut up.

What kind of stock do you want; Long, Short, all bendy, Straight, Comes out of the handle, etc. Some of these may shot us what you need or like.
Also you can save PVC and time by trying some out on the "Paint" Program. Real fun there at a fraction of the cost. That's saying that you have Windows unlike me who doesn't have "Paint" Just be creative and stuff.
Been a while.
#bro

#3 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 07:56 PM

\
.|--------
.|----------
/
Try this. Its 2 pieces of 3/4" cpvc (length depending on how long you want your stock to be) 2 T's and 2 45 degree bends with something like 4" of cpvc on them.
Epoxy/ Plumber's Goop the stock onto the 2 raised circles on the back of the gun and, viola, you have a stock.

Or
\
.|---------
/

Nevermind the periods, they're just there for spacing.

Edited by murakumo32, 16 October 2005 - 07:58 PM.

Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#4 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 07:57 PM

Honestly, Is there any real reason to actually put a stock on a nerf gun? Especially on a tiny gun like the At2k.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#5 grunty

grunty

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:03 PM

yes there is dark shrimp. i put a stock on my big slavo and it was so damn accurite.
at2k s are the best no questions asked!!!

#6 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:11 PM

Adding a stock to a gun escpially the 2k(beacause of the size) adds to stablize the gun and make it more accurate. It also adds some size and makes it feel bigger and more comfortable to an older nerfer who is of bigger stature. I suggest the double t-coupler stock.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#7 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:23 PM

Adding a stock to a gun escpially the 2k(beacause of the size) adds to stablize the gun and make it more accurate.

Your not going to need a stock because your never going to be picking people off at 100' away.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#8 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:28 PM

No but you will at any other distance. What makes you assume that a stock just makes it accurate for long distances? It also looks pretty badass. Stocks are sometimes vital to nerf. Do you think anyone would buy a crossbow if it didn't have that awesome rifle feel that the stock gives?
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#9 BloodMoon

BloodMoon

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 10:49 PM

I can't say that in my experience stocks make a gun much more accurate. But they feel really damn good. So in my opinion, what you should do is just make a stock that feels good to you, not to some other random person.
We live in an age when pizza
gets to your house before the police.

#10 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 04:33 PM

Thanks to those who helped. I think that I will do the twin t stock. I will post pics when done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users