Nerf Drive-by

Ouchy

3 replies to this topic

#1 joeyaglr444

joeyaglr444

• Members
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 11:30 AM

We were having a little nerf battle in the niegborhood with me and my friends and the team had placed out pretty well. we hid in my friends garage, inside we saw a bike the ones with 2 seats one in front one in the backwe sattled up he had an rf20 and a power clip.

he drove I Shot . we drove down the street i took out 6 people including a headshot... hehe bikes can be used as drive-by vehicles.
BTW.Do not forget your helmets we got busted for not wearing helmets we had our nerfguns too.
Boys Become Men....Men Become Wolves

Blaffair to Rememblack.

#2 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 12:47 PM

In the Meadowvale clan wars. 2 players will killed in Nerf drive bys(sp?)

The first was taken out while camping someones house. He was hiding to close the curb. The cars speed slowed down at the right time. Two rapid fires hanging out the front passenger window and the rear right passenger window. 40 darts later he had no chance.

The other player taken out was walking to work and again walking to close to the curb and my team just pulled up beside her and out pops the rapid fire. I think my team didnt even keep going they just pulled up beside her and stopped but indeed another quality hit.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 16 October 2005 - 12:50 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#3 Airsoft999

Airsoft999

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:11 PM

In the Meadowvale clan wars. 2 players will killed in Nerf drive bys(sp?)

The first was taken out while camping someones house. He was hiding to close the curb. The cars speed slowed down at the right time. Two rapid fires hanging out the front passenger window and the rear right passenger window. 40 darts later he had no chance.

The other player taken out was walking to work and again walking to close to the curb and my team just pulled up beside her and out pops the rapid fire. I think my team didnt even keep going they just pulled up beside her and stopped but indeed another quality hit.

That was disturbing until I realized what you actually meant.

#4 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 02:21 PM

Well I didn't want to say assassinated because drive bys aren't really an assassins style. So killed just sounded right but dont worry they were just dead in the game.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users