Tek Six Assembly Problems

Stupid Green Thing

4 replies to this topic

#1 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:33 PM

This is the current state of my Tek Six. I'm trying to put it back together, but since it all popped out before I could get a look at it, I couldn't see where everything went. I searched, and found a pic posted by jengadance, that just missed what I was trying to find. It's this little piece, I hope you can see it, the camera is really craptacular. It's light green and looks like this. I know it has something to do with the turret rotating, but can't figure out what it does/where it goes. Thanks.

TS

#2 darkmills

darkmills

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 08:02 PM

It looks fine to me. There is a weird green part that goes from the cocker pin to the barrel rotator. That piece has a notch in it that is supposed to go into the pointy slots and when you cock the gun, this gets pulled back and pulls a notch over. It actually looks like you may have it backwards.
I'M THE MAJORITY OF THE MINORITY FOLKS!!!

#3 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 10:23 PM

You see, I was using the pic in this this here thread to put everything back. But it cuts off right where I need help. Could I have a more detailed idea of whats going on? Thanks for info on what it does, but I need to know how to get it back together.

TS

#4 chris

chris

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 10:45 PM

Sorry to be off-topic, but one of you really need to change your avatar.

#5 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 10:50 PM

Hey, he took mine, okay. :(

TS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users